Status
Not open for further replies.
@p1otr : read PM.
@Computerbuddy : if you dont agree with us,you can move to another where you can get many and many sales quicklier.
@freakofero : your inbox is full.

Last edited:
@freakofero : 90days from last download.But if you have a good stats,we will calculate and increase your store time.

@TO ALL : WE WILL TURN OFF WEB SERVERS AT 00:00 GTM+15 (6HOURS LATER) TOMORROW ( 2012-10-09) IN ABOUT 1 HOUR TO ADD MORE SERVERS AND FUNCTIONS.

Last edited:
It's done already, just tested it

just want to know whether i can generate voucher for my visitor?

Last edited:
Can u add free download speed regulator. If enabled speed is 80-100 if disabled users have full speed which u usually provide. That function can be removed from u if 2-3 week test is crash. And all people can independently to choose what speed for the users to expose. I think it is not hard to realize in the shortest timeframes. or u can fix that without any add for 2-3 weeks and if result will be awful retutn the speed back.

download increase day buy but has no sale why ? because high free user speed . not need to buy premium . download and clear cache and than download again so easy . why people want to buy premium ?

why do u think this host is up and running if any if what u say is true they will never get sales no uploaders no money yet they are working and uplaoders get daily sales as madman said if u don't like the service leave it there are a lot of filehosts now thought not all of them are as stable and trusty

and BTW that kind of users that keep clearing cache change ip and play around just not to pay 9.96 euros will never buy anyway they are those cheap people will only take free as it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back