Status
Not open for further replies.
I just testing your free user speed they is 300kb/s on my download master . This is a joke? Who buy the premium with that speed? User just clean his cookies and can download a new fille with 300 or change ip for now this is easy and download another one. rapidgator sapeed is 60-80 uploaded speed is 50-60 your speed is 300. Why?

Last edited:
Ryushare is banned on FP.
Now that is so bad :(

Slow down the Free Download Speed or you will get banned on others forums too, believe me...
just check other big host what speed they give to free users.

Check this
This is what one of the best xxx uploader has to say:
Thank you for banning ryushare.
Ryushare is a bad bad host for uploaders.

so please listen to what uploaders are requesting...

Last edited:
I never understood why Ryushare offers high download speed to free users.

As far as I remember, filehosts were doing their best to give very low download speed to free users plus daily download limits to GB's in order to force them buy premium accounts, but Ryushare is doing the opposite.

Of course, it is their right to do whatever they want with their business, but they should also listen to uploaders requests ;)

I never understood why Ryushare offers high download speed to free users.

As far as I remember, filehosts were doing their best to give very low download speed to free users plus daily download limits to GB's in order to force them buy premium accounts, but Ryushare is doing the opposite.

Of course, it is their right to do whatever they want with their business, but they should also listen to uploaders requests ;)
1+

Pld do not discuss about FP here anymore ,I repeat ,we asked them to leave ,not by them .Okay?
We decreased download speed for free users before and we dont think we will decrease more.Believe me,with a good service,sales will come with time.We are a file host,we are not a cash host.

Last edited:
I love the speed that ryushare offering!

just like old days, hotfile + megaupload~

u are free to leave

[mod]This is a dupe[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
i realy don't get these guys ryushare is a bit old host now many uploaders using them every day as they are (with the down speed) yet you have those who will tell you if only u do that why don't u have that :) people are successful with ryushare as it is so any fail is your problem if it's a bad host cheating host any of those no one will be successful with them no body will use them

I repeat ,we asked them to leave ,not by them .Okay? We are a file host,we are not a cash host.

You planing disable xxx for your host? Cause I do not understand why you asked for the first. And if yes say it now. Many posters will not waste time with you. Cause for me how many I shall earn the main thing instead of whether will be user happy with speed of free uploading or not. Besides that he shall be always happy with premium access anyway.

Ryushare is giving full flege speed to a free user without any cost and now tell me who will buy premium if you are getting awesome speed without paying a single penny?

Pld do not discuss about FP here anymore ,I repeat ,we asked them to leave ,not by them .Okay?
We decreased download speed for free users before and we dont think we will decrease more.Believe me,with a good service,sales will come with time.We are a file host,we are not a cash host.
Dislike X-(X-(X-(
But the uploaders need cash. If u don't want cash ok. Thank you. Then Please increase the sales and Rebills rates to 100% :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

now tell me who will buy premium if you are getting awesome speed without paying a single penny?

all my users and all the users of ryushare since almost a year all those stupid people who buy even with what u say best speed :)

FP have an account with ryushare dear that's why they allow him in their forum and not other hosts they did something wrong hurt ryushare system he told them to go so they banned him simple and easy :) work hard work smart sales come to you not by telling hosts why they should do u can always change host to whatever host fets your needs instead of telling hosts what they should do for you it's his host and it's your files got it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back