Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryushare sales & rebills working fine for now in general. Only one thing: wmz payouts take 16-21 days before. Now its more than 24 days.

Pl70iBl.png

My stats

I'm starting to worry now after 1 week status paid but no money received in PP yet. I've sent a ticket but still no response until now after 48 hours. This is the first time happen after 1 year been with them and never had this situation before.

Edit:
Just now received the money. Thanks ryu as always.

Last edited:
A message from ryukenshine to All Affiliates

Hi, Affiliate Program we offers PPS - 60% of Sales and 60% for every Rebills.

1-How to get the sale ? users buy premium on your links. sales will you be
2-what about Referrals ? Referrals (ref) is the registered users on your links
3- My Referrals buy premium . will i got rebills? yes , if your ref buy premium on homepage or your links .You got rebill.

but if your ref buy premium on links of another uploader .The uploader got rebill.

3- My Referrals buy premium . will i got rebills? yes , if your ref buy premium on homepage or your links .You got rebill.

but if your ref buy premium on links of another uploader .The uploader got rebill.

that's good and fair for all the uploaders. they let the ball rolling and newbies uploaders will have more chance to generate sales too. thanks RYU.

I got a rebill now from another user's file.

One of my referrals renewed his premium under this user's link but i got the rebill.

Nothing changed with referrals-rebills system.

Maybe changes took place in other things.
thats a bug ;)

I hope so too, mate. Let's hope it was a bug only. I don't like getting other user's sales or the opposite.

Because this rebill made me have doubts if the old referrals/rebills system changed or not.

Ryukenshine, please come online and make clear to us the new changes so that we know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back