Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know what's the problem Ryukenshine u keep loging in and ignoring my messages about my payment u sent me less than i should receive read my message and plz reply and sent the rest

okay just now they sent the rest of the amount thx Ryukenshine

Cypherz, did they change the rate dollars to euro?

Thats why you got less money?

no they made wrong calculation to my payment thus sent me less money now they resent the rest of it

Hello, I want to ask, last week I request payout via Webmoney.
I realized that payout currency is €, and in the payment info I put my WMZ number (ZXXXXXXXXXXX) not my WME number,
Is it okay?
or I should contact the support?
please help me, thanks :)

Hello, I want to ask, last week I request payout via Webmoney.
I realized that payout currency is €, and in the payment info I put my WMZ number (ZXXXXXXXXXXX) not my WME number,
Is it okay?
or I should contact the support?
please help me, thanks :)

you're doing it right man. yes wmz.

it looks like they deleted some of the inactive account holders referrals. But I know that there are still a few old uploaders here who have not left ryushare yet that still get rebills . Or maybe the only reason why there are not as many rebill and sale before is that there was a USA paygate problem, resellers, unfair ref system,debrid sites and free download speed.

Thus, most people left ryushare because of these problems.. if there is not enough ryushare uploaders around anymore then dont expect much rebills or sales

I still have good contents to share but I can not share them with ryushare links because they are all going to be leeched by high free speed, even if I get a sale who knows maybe the other uploaders will get my sale..

Ryushare has lost their popularity and new uploaders stay away from ryushare. They should make some changes to bring old uploaders back and gain new ones

I know that There are still some uploaders out there who are willing to use Ryuhare again But they are all afraid of making old uploaders richer with their own hard work..

Ryukenshine. Please change the system as soon as possible. We all are ready to come back...

Last edited:
it looks like they deleted some of inactive account holders referrals. But I know that there are still few old uploaders here who has not left ryushare yet still get rebills . Or maybe the only reason why no rebill and sale as much as before is there was USA paygate problem, resellers, unfair ref system,debrid sites and free download speed.

Thus, most people left ryushare just because of these problems.. if there is not enough ryushare uploaders around anymore then dont expect much rebills or sales

I still have good contents to share but I can not share them with ryushare links because they are all gonna be leeched by high free speed, even if I get a sale who knows maybe the other uploaders will get my sale..

Ryushare lost his popularity around and all new uploaders stay away from ryushare. They should make some changes to bring old uploaders back and gain new ones

I know that There are still some uploaders out there who are willing to use Ryuhare again But they are all afraid of making old uploaders richer with their own hard work..

Ryukenshine. Please change the system as soon as possible. We all are ready to come back...

You are saying all right mate! Vote for it!

I want to ask, what is the difference between published or not published in my files that I uploaded?
and why I don't get any commission from PPD, I see my report there already 23 download of my files but my earning
still 0
thanks who reply it :)

I want to ask, what is the difference between published or not published in my files that I uploaded?
and why I don't get any commission from PPD, I see my report there already 23 download of my files but my earning
still 0
thanks who reply it :)

ryushare only pps,don't have ppd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back