Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:friends:

It looks like they've fixed the USA payment processor problem. From the US the sales system is now working with options for 30, 75, 180 and 365 days.

Onward ho! :fly:

First of all i just tested Ryu with a few downloads i didnt started uploading seriously, but so far i had no luck, i decided not to use Ryu afterall. Average DL/Sales ratio is much worse than ratio on RG.

I wish you guys more luck with Ryu! Im out. :)

Ryu is not good for everyone, i think.

Last edited:
First of all i just tested Ryu with a few downloads i didnt started uploading seriously, but so far i had no luck, i decided not to use Ryu afterall. Average DL/Sales ratio is much worse than ratio on RG.

Ryu is not good for everyone, i think.

while i will not discussed your decision i just want to point u to the point that u said u never actually started uploading so your users never actually trusted to buy ryu for your content in your test period there where 12 days with US payment system problem so ??

i will ask u question as a downloader if u see my blog with RG links all the time then i add few other links from another host for few weeks and RG is still there what will make u change host :) i mean u will just rebill RG coz u already familiar with it also sure that am will not change it

so after a while when u feel the need to change host give RYU the chance of being your only host for a while and let's talk then :)

hope u got what am trying to say friend

Is it the old one system or a new one processor, hyp?

totally new one :)

Last edited:
yes you're right, but still i dont like Ryu's affiliate system (working for old affiliates) so i think i just find another host. :)

btw i tested Ryu, RG, and two other hosts at a smaller site, equally uploaded the same stuff to 4 hosts, and 6 RG sales (of 44) came from that site, while only 1 came from Ryu

Probably the time and download numbers wasnt enough for a proper test, but i had no more time for it.

Anyways i wish you guys better luck with Ryu than i had :)

first US rebill this month :) (1 month)

btw, i think it really depends on your content, ryu works with xxx and asian stuff pretty well ;)

Last edited:
wow.. already a new processor . that was fast. i bet they were trying to find a new porcessor since long ago, these new contract wont happen in just 1-2 weeks of negotiation. good Job Ryu ! i was wondering why i woke and saw alot of new sales ^^
also its a universal gate and not only for USA. I tried with German, Netherlands, France , USA, Canada, Swiss IP and all are redirected to new gate. much better !

2013-06-25 €X PAID
got it yesterday via PP. last two request it took 24 days and then 20 days to complete. now they took 17 days this time...it's getting better and hope it continues.

*re-edited upon request:fly::pirate:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back