Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi where can I see my stats? I got a sale but I want to see where it came from. and upload is not working?? I tried but not working so I use mirror uploader thanks

in the reports page under the chart u will find this word Click here for Advance Reports click on it to see the advanced report which file got sale and where it was from and the site it was made from it has 1 day delay so yesterday sales will appear today and so on if u need to see stats in real time u need to input the one day forward in the square of the date and end ex to see today's stats u but

2013-07-15 -2013-07-16 in the date squares and hit enter

is that for real? 15 days only? :)) i requested on the same date. still pending.

yeeeees it can happen just like u where paid in 12 days last time and i was pending tell 19 days yeeeeees yeeeeeeees now am happy :P

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

after ryushare add reseller
my premium sell decrease around 30% (sad)

it has been there for 4 month and they didn't add reseller if payment by CC failed they appear to the user u understand why it may fail :D there is no relevance coz no user can choose reseller form the first page he have to go to CC and apply and if it fails he may see the reseller page :D

SOB keep up the work you doing it will be better from month to mont when rebills start to come regulary then a few sale to it and you will build your self a dream.i have to talk about it again and again rebills are very important and you will get them with ryu for sure not like on some orange crap...Also keep in mind that we have summer and that is and always been a miserable season for good sales.Im sure you will get your reward by autumn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back