Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, USA payment processor still reporting:
Paylink Is Currently Undergoing Server Maintenance, Please Check Back Shortly.

2013-07-05 2759 / €0 2 / €17.952 1/ €11.976 0/ €0 0 €29.928

when u guys think stats is frozen download one of your files and see if the counter work and it's working test your self

Want to ask guys about Limit File Size for Free Users.
What is the limit you are using? Which limit you can recommend to increase sales? I had a limit 1000mb, now I have chosen 9000mb. (free for most files).

Last edited:
So you think that would be better for sales, if i will put minimum for free users? So they will see that every file need premium.

Baze, if you post in forums and you set size limit to make users buy premium you may get banned if you get reported by other users.

If you post in your own blog/site, then it is ok and you can set any limit you want.

So you think that would be better for sales, if i will put minimum for free users? So they will see that every file need premium.

spliting files will allow free users to download every part at time interval of 1 hour or 60 minute..

and some people dnt like waiting.. so may be they can buy premium account or they can leave it and search for other content...

see this :
bUHHxaq.png

Thanks for suggest! Will think about it!

Spice Boy: what about you? Its help you to get more sales? Users bought prem acc from parts?

Last edited:
Two things are there...If u have not much to post and have very big files..better to split...if u have huge amount of videos to share...just keep posting...

Either way it will bring sales...as long as ur stuff has got quality. I bring up site rips of hard to find sites...and i dont need to split..sales happen automatically

Sure, for your site will be good, if users can download links for free. But for extra file you must use single links to incrise your sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back