Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm never happened to me will make sure the the payment account is set right in the my account section if so wait few hours then if not arrived contact

yup sales had been decreased...
ibpo4Yq0cKixb6.png

Could anyone help me with transfer of 1wmz (webmoney) because i need to uprage my webmoney account to initial passport and i don't have enough money (i have 0,69wmz and i need 1,5 wmz). When i get the first payment from the host which i'm working i will give you back the money. PLS HELP i'm desperate is only 1wmz!

yes sale is too too low as compare to the other host, i have worked for all the big hosts and earned more than triple the amount of RYU in just one week. RYU really sucks

they don't compare to other host they compare to other days since one paygate has maintenance now if it's not working for u and others are u may try those better hosts maybe ryu isn't for u :)

Could anyone help me with transfer of 1wmz (webmoney) because i need to uprage my webmoney account to initial passport and i don't have enough money (i have 0,69wmz and i need 1,5 wmz). When i get the first payment from the host which i'm working i will give you back the money. PLS HELP i'm desperate is only 1wmz!

Who will help me with 1 WMZ, i will give as exchange 2 Euro Paypal!!!

No one help me?? pls help me!

I'll help you!! Send me a pm with the nr purse vmz

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Who will help me with 1 WMZ, i will give as exchange 2 Euro Paypal!!!

No one help me?? pls help me!

I'll help you!! Send me a pm with the nr purse vmz

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Sales had been decreased :((

just received the paygate's e-mail respond :)

1RwcQeDJYlLWLDHFWALaE9tzUpXT0I.jpg

Ryukenshine , This is not fair . You should remove this. today is 7 th day.. and nothing fixed No paygate working.

My friend main paygate is working for the entire world as it was

15PrKiTq0ZJjrrmWieb4PrXOgU.jpg

only problem is with the US and i agree for some of us that's all the sales so it needs to work but still he needs time to move on

if you have your own site and the Host u use got down told u will be up in 3-4 days u won't change it and then u will take time to search for another one and move to

so as asiongaso said
there's no perfect system. give ryu a time to fix the payment gateway. i hope they will fix it within this coming week. all the best for ryu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back