Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryushare just deleted over 10 tb of my data it had been just over a month since i uploaded cause of RS issue and and their premium said storage files forever on premium yet I just got one month and all my files are gone its good that RS didn't delete those files yet

Ryushare just deleted over 10 tb of my data it had been just over a month since i uploaded cause of RS issue and and their premium said storage files forever on premium yet I just got one month and all my files are gone its good that RS didn't delete those files yet

yh that will cost me 200+ euro everymonth even for a basic storage server

Ryushare is not a storage Host... if your files are not downloaded then you are gonna lose them....

Ryushare is not a storage Host... if your files are not downloaded then you are gonna lose them....

yh well they didn't mention anything about deleting if ur premium other host do provide the details that way if u see every host keeps their files forever if they are downloaded

me too also deleted few tb and i left from this host

thank you

flooding "few tb's" for generating little sales kill every filehost

pls post some quality / exclusive files.

- ftp works at the moment

- still problems with RU

please fix RU @ryushare!

SAMNhaNc3, i dont think you will find any filehost to store 10 TB of data forever. Sooner or later you will get your files deleted, mate.

And in general you can't trust any filehost for storing files forever even if they say they keep files forever.

Storing files in a hard disk is probably the safest solution, but not all people have good upload speed in their internet connection to upload files fast in filehosts again.

ryushare down :( Software error:
Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

They really don't provide any support huh? even though ryukenshine was online a moment ago and I remembered the last time I ask about the error in adding websites I still got no response... tsk tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back