Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to be coming and going had an error twice then worked also tried downloading my files seems to work i believe maybe an overload ??

@ehsans3p via PP 20 22 days after request Via LR or WM 15-18 days after request mostly 15

Is it possible to set files for premium users only ?

If most of your files are larger, you can set your download size limit for free users low. (Go to the MY ACCOUNT page, click on LIMIT FILE SIZE FOR FREE USERS.)

This may anger some free users and drive them away. Also some forums require that files be available to free users in some form, so check the rules of your trading groups first.

I'm not a fan of premium-only links. By providing links available to free users you get them used to the file host and how it works, then encourage them to upgrade to premium for better speeds and nearly unlimited downloads. Besides, RYU's free user download speed is so slow (40k) that if you're sharing larger files, they'll soon get tired of how long it takes to download things that if you're sharing good stuff, they'll want to upgrade.

My sales are doing fine, it is just that some user are complaining on the file canot be download.
Still very happy with the sales. Like cypherz, last month, I have the highest payout ever in my filehost liffe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back