Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i use one connection at time and i have no problems with it i prefer it all the time even when i used other hosts

Last edited:
Yesterday I have disappeared 435 files from my premium account ryushare. I don't think have been deleted by DMCA claims because they are amateur xxx clips and 435 were in the same folder.
Can I do something for recover files??
I sent a ticket but still no response

Yesterday I have disappeared 435 files from my premium account ryushare. I don't think have been deleted by DMCA claims because they are amateur xxx clips and 435 were in the same folder.
Can I do something for recover files??
I sent a ticket but still no response

guess they are going to escape,

today some of ryu servers,

srv537.ryushare.com
srv320.ryushare.com
srv319.ryushare.com

have lost domaine resolve.

Seems they are unable to pay to renew their servers, be careful to your money with them mates:).

ftp - "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename"
web upload - "srv537.ryushare.com, srv320.ryushare.com, srv319.ryushare.com"
zoom uploder - "not working"

downloading is working now.

guess they are going to escape,

today some of ryu servers,

srv537.ryushare.com
srv320.ryushare.com
srv319.ryushare.com

have lost domaine resolve.

Seems they are unable to pay to renew their servers, be careful to your money with them mates:).

what a stupid remarks. problems from servers rise from time to time. there's no perfect system. Ryushare will solve this, give them some time.

server problems have been going on for a week or two. Files show up in the file manager but when you go to download them you get the server errors. The link checker doesn't catch the problem. I haven't figured out a way to test for the problem except one file at a time. Very frustrating.

Dear everyone,
Our DNS records was lost some when the DNS provider finish their maintaince.
We are working to make those records go online again.
We are apologize about this issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back