Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
web upload limits keep switching from 400MB to 2000MB
it would be better if you can keep 5GB web upload limit for all users
FTP is not 100% reliable

Web upload seems to be working now, but I see they have changed their servers to Leaseweb... I'm kinda worried about this move, didn't Extabit got the boot from Leaseweb a few months ago?

well ya i tested all my files over 1600 files all worked i was out all day long i lost around 2K in the down counts got only one rebill now i know why thx ryu for the explantion please keep it up and all the files working thx again

for those who wishes to see ryushare down so bad they didn't even think about what is going on first saying they are going away second they say oh no poor tech :) don't u know there is something called "we all trust ryushare will always work with them no matter what u say" : :P

sorry guys had to say it :D

hmm.. upload and download is the usual speed. actually in the first few mins after getting back up i was getting 91MB/s download. beat the rapidhshare record i used to get in the old days XD

Okay guys i have been waiting for march to end to say this why i LOVE ryushare and will always do

my stats in march 2013

had 123 sales and rebill that the largest number EVER in my uploading experiences even with filesonic i only got 100 in the best month
broke the record of 7K downloads a day and got over 8.5K in the last week

also broke the record of earning 650 euros a month and made over 800 euros

helping me build a strong site users trust them easy paygates to pay the prefct way to pay for my LR

that's why ryushare is simply the BEST :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back