Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last sale count for 02-17 (23:55:54 ), because time delay when customer buying premium.
You can check on 02-17.
@glever, we answer all ticket support. Do not try to troll. just check my Pms, and do not see any Pm from you.
Kind regards

That's a lie. I sent in a dozen tickets over the duration of two weeks and received absolutely no response. I sent you (ryukenshine) several PMs and still received no response. I sent an email to admin at ryushare and still received no response.
As for the reason for sending PMs and emails was because my 6 month account was suspended after 6-7 days and for no reason. That was $45 down the drain.

the username for my ryushare account was: doramax264

wtf they clean over 2tb of files how does ryushare expect us to sale premium accounts when they go on a cleaning spree i think ill stay away from these deleted all my files now after i read this

if your files were deleted on Dmca request, There`s nothing Ryushare can do about it. Of course They have to delete

How come You guys think that Ryushare likes deleting Files....

Your files are gonna be deleted because most of People who complain about ryushare are using Ryu as a storage . and upload on different Filehosts ... They prefer using Ryu because it has 88 GB daily quota

Ryushare should reduce the daily quota anyway...

f your files were deleted on Dmca request, There`s nothing Ryushare can do about it. Of course They have to delete

How come You guys think that Ryushare likes deleting Files....

Your files are gonna be deleted because most of People who complain about ryushare are using Ryu as a storage . and upload on different Filehosts ... They prefer using Ryu because it has 88 GB daily quota

Ryushare should reduce the daily quota anyway...
I can guarantee you my files were not deleted because of DMCA

I had 6TB of data stored before they deleted 2TB and make a minimum of 3 sales each day.

I can guarantee you my files were not deleted because of DMCA

I had 6TB of data stored before they deleted 2TB and make a minimum of 3 sales each day.

if so, Why dont Ryushare shut down the company? I dont even think that They delete the files intentionally

Also Files which brings sale are uniqe. and somebody else might have reported your files or thread to content owner . if he shares the same content so. unfortunately some uploaders always play this game ..

You should contact to Ryu admin about it.

I have one question

I got "You have reached the download-limit: 88888 Mb for last 1 days"message

How many hours I need to wait reduce the limit?
because sometime when I got this message,after 2-3 hours,I can download 2-4GB file,but sometime I waited over 6 hours,I still got this message

thank you

@Spice Boy u have to message ryushare with your account and the site you wanna add they will add for u

@habo2015 there servers reset at GMT 00:00 +3

@tibbsy79 hi mate u know that they can't be wanting to delete your files they lose sales that way they even might get refunds i know u are good uploader who generate sales so there are only 2 options either DCMA or disk crash and the last time they had disk crash they told every one who asked about there files they had a disk crash right mate ??

C'mon uploaders stop uploading to RyuShare

I requested money and after 4 weeks they deleted my account "without paying"
There was not a single file stored in my account, i earned through my refers and domain sales so they can't delete my account on the grounds of DMCA. I'm removing RyuShare from my sites

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back