Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
limit for free users is 350 MG???

Cicamaca - if you're asking what the largest file size is that free users can download, that's actually a setting in the uploader's account. Any Ryushare user can go to their MY ACCOUNT settings and click on the option for LIMIT FILE SIZE FOR FREE USERS.

The default is "0" which allows free users to download files up to 1gb. However, it is fairly common for people to set this to 400mb. I believe uploaders can also set individual files to premium download only. But to repeat, these limits are controlled by the uploader.

Personally, I'm not a fan of split files, it's just one more thing to have to deal with, but some uploaders use it as a strategy to push premium sales.

@scorpio they do mate they limit the use to 88 GB and they ban every account that is shared download from many IPs also if u know a debrid site with a working account just report it and it will get banned right away PM ryukshine with the site

@scorpio can i have your users for two months :) great work mate keep it up

Oh Sure Why not :-= Seriously I dont even post more than 6 files in a day :) I `m too lazy for that .. My all users are in P.b.b . Just a few people left there sharing ryu links . But still They make more money than I do and before . and I keep asking them to send their users to me :-=

Oh Sure Why not :-= Seriously I dont even post more than 6 files in a day :) I `m too lazy for that .. My all users are in P.b.b . Just a few people left there sharing ryu links . But still They make more money than I do and before . and I keep asking them to send their users to me :-=

Guys . Sales are great . Please work little bit harder . You`ll get what you deserve ;)

@scorpio can i have your users for two months :) great work mate keep it up

wow, nice. scorpio

@Cypherz

why not:fly::dan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back