Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guyz have stability bcoz you don't provide mirror....while i have to it'll be negative post for my website visitors and lots of them bought 1 year premium from ul and 3months from rg :( .........my user daily buy premium from rg but they are the best in shave and ul is the king of shavers.......yestrday 4 advertisers account and 0 sale........while with ryu 2 days no referall increase so far :( Ryu is my primary host hoping for best

you almost said it all how can u make money in ryu with that much already premium users i mean none of us get's new premium buyer each day

it's your choice mate u can do these step by step by only posting ryushare links in the new posts or maybe one post u have RYu RG the next ryu UL this way they will start getting the feeling that ryu is the stable one then make the shift when they get used to and if you want the best result then change ALL of old links post as well i did that and it worked best

even if u are not gonna use ryu mirrors are bad news why :

1.it makes free download easier he will download the first file from a mirror and the second from the second and so on no wait time

2.when one come to buy he have a choice so instead of just buy to download your good content he start searching the web for the more links he can download with each host that's really bad coz he might come across a competitor of you and see other good poster as well

so u need to make up your mind about mirrors anyway

Last edited:
actually keito0015 still haven't got me yet he lack just one sale more :D i hope i get one before him to stay on top :D

just realized it's a 2 years sale damn you are lucky keito0015 i never got one of those the best thing was 1 year sale :)

Last edited:
you guys are so funny...
hope i'll also try to be in the top 5....
107.gif

exactly some people keep calling me big player and that earn a lot when am 100% sure those are just normal earnings the real big players make several K's USD a month and they don't use WJ :D

i'm talking about us guys...
not other..
i know some guys who are on my skype whose earning is 5-6 K per month..

But We use only Ryushare. no mirror links and we have 5-6 great threads on boards .. I know you ll be in top 5 thou soon, because you use only ryushare and great posts too ;)

when i post reg i dnt get sale and when not i get daily

Because Boards are fill up with Rg spammers, they post every 2 minutes. So all free users are fed up with this and they just skip the threads which on the main page. best thing to do is just label your topic title as` RYU` Users will prefer your topics ;)

you guys are the TOP RYUSHARE EARNERS! Guys follow @cypers and Scorpio listen to what they have said.

they are the one who will help you to realize how you will be able to get sales.

thank you guys.

Because Boards are fill up with Rg spammers, they post every 2 minutes. So all free users are fed up with this and they just skip the threads which on the main page. best thing to do is just label your topic title as` RYU` Users will prefer your topics ;)

i have already existing thread and tell me how to edit thread name i think thread is not edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back