Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think RYU has ever officially published how long payments take, so they haven't really broken any promises. We many not like how long the process takes, but their track record appears to be pretty good about paying eventually. If they weren't paying at all, we'd hear about it.

The Counters always work correctly in real time..No shaving sales or rebills... This weekend is better than I expected.. 3 Days = 14 sales + 9 rebills so far ... I dont mind if they pay me late . I`m gonna get it anyway,
Please make your topic titles `RYU` . `cuz Users like Ryu`s download speed and They know that there`s no connection cuts off. So They ll prefer visiting your topics....

Ryu is the best Filehost ever....

I love ryu they always paid

CQ9MY.jpg

hmm...this is not good...

they don't want anyone to use them as back up mate and any uploader know it's hard for the working files to remain not downloaded for 90 full days unless they are not published at all

In this post they said it also depends on statistics, I don't know if it's true or not.

http://www.wjunction.com/1677259-post908.htm

Maybe someone who's working with Ryushare for awhile could clear it up.

it's 90 days my friend every one now knows that

Last edited:

Hi donandy:

However, they do email you a list of which files were deleted, each time files are deleted.

Yeah but the problem is that you don't know which ones are expired and which ones are deleted by DMCA.

You only get this:

These files were deleted from your account because DMCA Reports or expired:

You might end up constantly uploading DMCA'd files and get your account banned.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

it's 90 days my friend every one now knows that

So what madmadman said:

"depend on statistic,number of sales and rebills per month"

is not true? Once you reach 90 days files really get deleted no matter if you pull in sales/rebills.

The other problem with the 90-day expiration is that they don't show last download date in the file manager, so you don't know which ones are at risk of being deleted. The file manager is fast and easy to use, but it's extremely basic, with hardly any reporting at all.

The other problem with the 90-day expiration is that they don't show last download date in the file manager, so you don't know which ones are at risk of being deleted. The file manager is fast and easy to use, but it's extremely basic, with hardly any reporting at all.

you are right but not that much filehosts actually have that feature and i don't think they an add it in xfilehsaring pro :)

will love to see them adding it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back