Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using FileZilla for FTP uploading and it is nowhere near maxing out my capacity, any suggestion or alternative?

Last edited:
You might confuse your costumers by Changing The filehost which is not a good solution . Also the other hosts are not better than Ryushare . Ryu has a server and Free downlad speed problem right now and These affect the sales in bad way .We`ll see that Ryu will be better soon . `Cuz Rg will be banned soon on boards again.

is anybody able to remote upload from Ryushare to depositfiles? I used to be able to last month but not I get 403 FORBIDDEN Errors and FILE too SMALL Errors

is anybody able to remote upload from Ryushare to depositfiles? I used to be able to last month but not I get 403 FORBIDDEN Errors and FILE too SMALL Errors

yes they disabled that feature you can no longer leach a direct link to another than the IP that created that link

Do they only accept WMZ payments and not WME? Cause I think we'll be able to save more if the payments don't go through currency conversion: euro to euro and not euro to dollars.

There is always people complaining about payment delays. Ryushare has never (at least in my case, only my first payment it was way early than announced) paid on time. I think they should make an announcement saying the payments will be 21 days after request.

There is always people complaining about payment delays. Ryushare has never (at least in my case, only my first payment it was way early than announced) paid on time. I think they should make an announcement saying the payments will be 21 days after request.
yes my friend in your case and in every one case Ryu always paid every one every penny

Do they only accept WMZ payments and not WME? Cause I think we'll be able to save more if the payments don't go through currency conversion: euro to euro and not euro to dollars.

they will pay you only in WMZ

Always paid up to 15 days.Now why the delay??What makes you think that 21 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back