Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
200 download, not a single sales :facepalm:, all my files are 1Gb++, any tips?? btw what download speed for free user in Ryushare?

Sorry,we've not fixed download counter issue,anyone click to your file links,will be counted one download,so the total number is not exactly.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

how can i set the limit?but in some forum you will be banned if the download link need a premium to download:(

Choose a number you wish to limit ,example : 50,55,60,100,500,2000 unit is MB and submit.

send me your user name ,pls.Ryushare always send payments by euro,not USD.

sorry,when we sent payment to you,we choose wrong unit,euro instead of USD and we've just send another payment to your PP account,pls check .We are very sorry.

Ryushare Inc., you have sent €14.78 EUR to *****

good that you respond and cleared it up! and so quickly! TOP:)

@alkanoliks Does ryushare accept payout true alertpay?
as far as i know, payout via paypal only!

@madman

my 1st account link are already spread to a few forum that not allow premium link, so i want to make 2nd account for the limit download is that ok for that reason?

@wave8x

hahahaha that's cheating buddy...no i won't do something like that:))

0RVc8.jpg

I did not sell? I wonder why?

my wish about payout? WIRE TRANSFER!!!

is here official support from ryu?
- admin said still not ready to open office thread on WJ (but soon as you see he bought banner ads on some big forums already)

- only bank transfer in admin's country<3
- paypal for other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back