Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know when upload via remote upload and browser will be avaliable?
i dont understand what u mean ?
upload by RU and Browser always available already so why did u ask when it available?

RU always get 12-25 mb/s
if you want faster, use ftp to upload, 30-50 mb/s

i always get this error when uploading via remote or browser
5bFUe.png

ftp is fine though

it's a new month, so yea, that's why
but i dont think "site sales" is working yet...

made 3 sales today, added/verified my site last night
oh well

SLxOl.png

nocry1515 said:
wantedp said:
hello

u said about premium upgrade - on what conditions?

if you join under my ref links i will tell admin activate your affiliate program, and if you got sales in one week, i will tell him upgrade you free premium

it's PM from nocry1515 - some connections with admin of ryushare? wtf?
"i will tell admin" who's he?
is this filehosting reliable when normal users have such connections?

hdd upload to ryu- progress status doesn't change but file is uploading. About free storage space i don't say anything - one day 388GB next day 688GB and...388GB............... funny
users with high earnings here - i won't trust them because statistics are from heaven :)
uploaders that i trust check this filehost and upload some ultra good files there - they have own websites when for example uploaded.to sales generate 100-150 euro daily. Almost nobody want ryushare. Testing of forums - the same.
Links to ryushare are still in ultra small amount so users who get so many sales here must have own very popular website.
for me it can looks like putting paint made earnings to make good marketing for hoster.
Accounts of this fantastics uploaders are made in 2012 year so....

for me - totally unreliable filehost.

Last edited:
tks,We know who we are and many uploaders trust ,time is our answers.We are new and small,we need upgrade more so we can introduce to everybody in WJ soon,maybe next week.You can choose a popular hosting or you can choose a better affiliate hosting.Many users will make our file host will be more popular,you can not compare us with old file hosts,why dont you compare with filesonic or fileserve.com,lol
when you believe,welcome you to Ryushare.com .

PS : no-one here can upgrade your account to premium .

madmadman u're also from ryu?! jesus... they're talking between themself - specyfic marketing.

yes - time will be ryu's answer.

i wish ryu's luck but.... to become bigger... not in this way.

Want to become big hosting? No problem if admin read my msg just PM me

Im an uploader and a supporter in something I can help.Ryu's admin is not here,he are doing many thing to develope the system.This is not our support thread,only discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back