RLX.IM - Revenue Links | Up to $82.5/10K Views | Multiple Payment Methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLX

RLX.IM will turn your normal links into earning ones by adding an ad layer. Your visitors will see an ad before reaching a destination page and you will make money. We pay for ALL legitimate visitor you bring to your links.

Why you should Choose RLX.IM over other Networks?

• We use our Custom Developed Solution not some pre-made un-secure script, over 85% URL Shortners are using same Script.
  • We count Upto x3 views from single IP, so you will be earning more.
  • We offer 100% transparency, we don't steal your views.
  • We offer $1 Bonus for new users :)
  • We have Built in Support/Ticket system which is here to help 24/7.
  • We have multiple domains, so in-case (rarely) one domains get banned from somewhere you can redirect your user to other domain.
  • We have 99.999% up-time, we keep proper check on our servers so there is 0.001% chance of our website going offline and hurting your users, We always preannounce for scheduled maintenance.
  • We keep proper check on our Ads for Browser hijacking, Virus, adware and malware ads and if we find any we suspend them so they don't hurt your visitors.
  • Our RLX.IM Dashboard and website is 100% mobile friendly so you can keep track of your earnings even from mobile device.
  • We Offer Highest CPM as compared to any other network out there.
  • We Support multiple Payment Methods, Paypal, Payza, Skrill and Webmoney WMZ more will be added in future.
  • Real time and detailed statistics.
  • list can go on and on, why don't you give it a try yourself here.

Here is a List of some common Features

• Quick Link: a simple way to shorten a link.
  • Mass Shrinker: helps you shorten multiple links at once.
  • Full Page Script: easily shrink all out-going links on specific page with full page script.
  • Developers API: use Dev API to shorten links or integrate with your system.
  • Google captcha protection: restrict bots from accessing your links.
  • Min payout is $5.
  • Social Media traffic is Allowed.
  • Signup here.

Free signup is available at https://rlx.im/auth/signup
Payout rates are listed here
https://rlx.im/payout-rates
F.A.Qs are answered here https://rlx.im/faq
Have any issue,question or some suggestion? Post below, PM me or send message from here https://rlx.im/contact-us

NOTE: for now we restrict Adult Links and Views, make sure you read our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
if CPM for your country is too low? Send us some proofs and we will see what we can do to raise it :)

Last edited:
32 comments
hi @
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]RLX [/FONT]
congratulations nice and flashy design.

I'm trying the page, the first visit was from my ip, it was to see if it does the counting correctly, but the other visits if they are from Mexico and I do not understand why I get that cpm under: S

because if all visits from other countries are counted at 2.60 $ I have a cpm of 1.73 $?

prueba.jpg

User: Nyx07

I am looking forward to your response.

hi @
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]RLX [/FONT]
congratulations nice and flashy design.

I'm trying the page, the first visit was from my ip, it was to see if it does the counting correctly, but the other visits if they are from Mexico and I do not understand why I get that cpm under: S

because if all visits from other countries are counted at 2.60 $ I have a cpm of 1.73 $?

prueba.jpg

User: Nyx07

I am looking forward to your response.

Sorry for late response.
Kindly check now and let me know.

Best Regards,
RLX

i just registered
but there is no setting for payment method
where is it?
i clicked settings but i cant choose payment method
why?

There are payment settings, you will be asked to fill them out once you create a Payout Request.
https://rlx.im/member/withdrawal-info

Best Regards,
RLX

Last edited:
Error! Some error occured cannot request withdraw.

Paid once in NET 30 payment

Account should be older than 60 days WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account should be older than 60 days WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Posrbox,

Kindly PM me your username so we can check issue.
Or you can open ticket using built in support desk for faster response.

Regarding Payment Terms For new users Default Payment is NET30 and once you are paid in NET30 next you will get NET15 and after NET15 next you will be get Fortnightly (Twice a Month).
As a good gesture and to build trust we pay first payment within 2-3 Business days of requesting. :)

Best Regards,
RLX

Hello Posrbox,

Kindly PM me your username so we can check issue.
Or you can open ticket using built in support desk for faster response.

Regarding Payment Terms For new users Default Payment is NET30 and once you are paid in NET30 next you will get NET15 and after NET15 next you will be get Fortnightly (Twice a Month).
As a good gesture and to build trust we pay first payment within 2-3 Business days of requesting. :)

Best Regards,
RLX

thanks for fast first payment

CPM getting lower and lower on every view

1st view 2.6
2nd view 1.95
3rd view 1.73

all view are come from same country... :thinking:

Last edited:
With those redirects and popups together with adsense, I'm not sure you will be able to pay your publishers in 1 month! :(

If you upgrade my account by removing popups/unders and redirects (leave only adsense) and pay me weekly I will try you with 1000+ visitors (Premium organic traffic) daily. PM me if you are OK!

Regards!

Last edited:
With those redirects and popups together with adsense, I'm not sure you will be able to pay your publishers in 1 month! :(

If you upgrade my account by removing popups/unders and redirects (leave only adsense) and pay me weekly I will try you with 1000+ visitors (Premium organic traffic) daily. PM me if you are OK!

Regards!

Thank you for your concerns, No need to worry :)
Sorry but we can't Turn off/on Ads for specific users.

Give it a try you will be amazed.

P.S There are only few pops but none redirects.

Best Regards,
RLX

Does that mean you are planning on enabling adult websites?

If only 3 views are counted per ip any more than that would simply not count, why does it lower the CPM? it's confusing...

For now we are not sure regarding adult links maybe we will in future maybe not.

Regarding views we count 3 views per IP in 24 Hours, CPM of 1st View (Unique) is Highest (Max), CPM of 2nd view from same IP is slightly lower, and CPM for 3rd IP is slightly lower than 2nd view CPM (as 2nd and 3rd view isn't considered unique view), This algorithm is in place to stop users from abusing system :)

Best Regards,
RLX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back