Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Hi, guys
After a long time off, i`m back here with a new and fresh project,if you have any suggestions or tips just let me know. Me and my staff will appreciate your feedback about features.
Site Name: YUCloud
URL: https://yucloud.co
Site Info: File Upload & Sharing Without Limitation

What is yucloud.co ?
YUCloud.co is a new community based file hosting, that acts like a community where people can upload their files
photos,videos, audio, or docs for free and share them with the friends and there are no limits.Your files will be store
and securely forever.

What we can offer for you ?
- In the first place we provide a powerful and reliable online video hosting service.
- Unlimited storage/up to 1GB per file
- Upload from any website (skip the download and transfer files directly from any website into your YUCloud storage!)
- Fast download for your files
- We keep your files safe and secure (so don`t worry about your files,they are very safe)
- Perfect video player (Stream media files in our media player for a perfect user experience, no buffering and minimum ads. )

Why you should use us?

- The most important thing, our service is free !!
- Full Compatibility our service is compatible with all mobile devices
- Upload multiple files at once and keep them forever for active files.
- No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads.
- Web Upload, Remote Upload
- No restrictions to users, they can watch whenever they want.
- 3 type of content, Anime, Movie and Series

All the best
Love,

5 comments
Looks good

- Upload from any website (skip the download and transfer files directly from any website into your YUCloud storage!)
Which sites are working? I tried openload,filefactory,turbobit,rapidgator.but it doesn't work

hallo im uploader i have 1 tb file in google drive and i wil tranfer my file for you but i need premium account no free user
if you interest me please pm me ,,thank you

hallo im uploader i have 1 tb file in google drive and i wil tranfer my file for you but i need premium account no free user
if you interest me please pm me ,,thank you
Yes, the PRO USER account type is intended primarily for webmasters or people who
have different projects, websites, etc., and their uploaded files get a lot of views/downloads.
All the best
Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back