Review: Xenime.me (Free Anime Downloads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenime

Review: Xenime.ws (Free Anime Downloads)

Hey everyone,
Please take some time to review our newly launched website Xenime.ws

Last edited:
11 comments
Hey everyone,
Please take some time to review my newly launched website: Xenime.me.

It's a direct download site for free anime downloads.

Regards,

The site looks good. Nice customs for Datalife engine.
Well, as an anime fan myself, I would recommend you to go beyond hosts like Ul and RG. Don't get this wrong, but there are millions of sites, providing the same content with file hosts that aren't as troublesome as UL and RG, so you should try alternatives.

Hey everyone,
Please take some time to review my newly launched website: Xenime.me.

It's a direct download site for free anime downloads.

Regards,

Well, as an anime fan myself, I would recommend you to go beyond hosts like Ul and RG. Don't get this wrong, but there are millions of sites, providing the same content with file hosts that aren't as troublesome as UL and RG, so you should try alternatives.

Hi,
thanks for your review. I intend to use UL+RG+NF+UP+UR+DF (six hosts in total) so that would be no problem :)

Hi,
thanks for your review. I intend to use UL+RG+NF+UP+UR+DF (six hosts in total) so that would be no problem :)

Which hosts are NF, UP, UR?
And DF is depositfiles right?

NF - Nitroflare
DF - Datafile.com
UP - Uploadable.ch
UR - Uploadrocket.net
UL - Uploaded.net
RG - Rapidgator.net

Let me know if you need my help in anything.

The site and theme look nice and clean. The list of genres at the top take up a lot of room, perhaps you could make it collapseable or a drop-down list?

Thanks for your reviews. I'll try to make a drop-down list for genres if it's possible.
Quick update: Changed the domain from .me to .ws. The site is accessible at xenime.ws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back