Review: WebmasterSun.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 comments
Our forum restricts with spams and low quality posts without senses. Perhaps, you didn't read our forum rules before posting and didn't follow it thus they were removed.

All are welcome but no spams are allowed there.

My first post was my introduction post. In that post I said who I am, where I come from and what I do.
I mentioned a few (2 if my memory serves me right) sites that I operate.

It must have been marked as spam by the admin or mods and deleted. I also made a few other replies to other topics to atleast give an impression that I wasn't there to only post my links.
Anyways, it was informative to have visit but it will probably not happen again.
what is your username on www.webmastersun.com ?
we can review your account to see what happened. we will not disable or ban account that they provide useful information to our forum, only spamming users will be banned immediately without any reports.

Thanks

Is this your thread on our forum ?
http://www.webmastersun.com/threads/5005-This-is-mikho

It's really great thread and we will never delete threads like that. May be, 2 other threads, you posted wrong section include advertising content in them so they were removed according to our forum rules.

Last edited:
we can review your account to see what happened. we will not disable or ban account that they provide useful information to our forum, only spamming users will be banned immediately without any reports.

Thanks

This is mikho

It's really great thread and we will never delete threads like that. May be, 2 other threads, you posted wrong section include advertising content in them so they were removed according to our forum rules.

Correct, that is my thread and I posted one before that with the same topic and in the introduction section.
The long version included what I do for a living including links to the sites that I operated at the time of writing. I didn't classify that as SPAM (but apparently you do and it was removed.
It's your forum and you decide what rules should be enforced on that site. I wish you good luck with your forum

Though it is an over saturated niche, you managed to create a decent community.
Domain Name itself fetches you some users.
As always content is the king and if you work on it, your site would stand out among the competitors.
Good luck
regards

Thanks

This is mikho

Correct, that is my thread and I posted one before that with the same topic and in the introduction section.
The long version included what I do for a living including links to the sites that I operated at the time of writing. I didn't classify that as SPAM (but apparently you do and it was removed.
It's your forum and you decide what rules should be enforced on that site. I wish you good luck with your forum
Thanks Mikho, you are welcome!
but remember to follow forum rules before posting then!! :D

Though it is an over saturated niche, you managed to create a decent community.
Domain Name itself fetches you some users.
As always content is the king and if you work on it, your site would stand out among the competitors.
Good luck
regards
Thanks envira, Honestly it's increasing in traffic and rankings. Of course, I am focusing on content and quality for blog and forum posts.

Last edited:
Few month ago I was joined your forum. In starting its a confusing and look like a blog but once visited on your forum more then few time then it so easy to understand.

its good site. but i dont know why their system blocked me when i helped other by commenting on some threads..
I think we send you an email to explain you blocked on the forum.

Few month ago I was joined your forum. In starting its a confusing and look like a blog but once visited on your forum more then few time then it so easy to understand.
You are right, it looks like a blog or a news but it's easy to navigate on forums and topics. It didn't like a traditional forum layout.
When you feel familiar to it, you will see more convenient when using the forums.

Seems like you have an awesome website with a lot of content. Best of luck to you friend:P

Thanks Sterile, website content is the most important thing with us and it sill always is updated daily

Seems like you have an awesome website with a lot of content. Best of luck to you friend:P

Thanks Sterile, website content is the most important thing with us and it sill always is updated daily

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back