Review: WebmasterSun.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 comments
This is wrong, I don't see a link to wjunction.com no where how can you have this kind of an error? other then that your site looks good, welcome to wj.

nice site, but you got to be honest dude, your page rank is pretty good, you got lots visitors and so on..... you really don't need a review anymore!! but I could be wrong since i m just nearly perfect :-=

Nice site, colorful design. I do not consider creation of another webmaster forum anymore. Today I found, except WebmasterSun, another 2 new ones.

nice site, but you got to be honest dude, your page rank is pretty good, you got lots visitors and so on..... you really don't need a review anymore!! but I could be wrong since i m just nearly perfect :-=
Thanks for your great feebacks but nothing is perfect :D and i'm improving my site to get better.

Nice site, colorful design. I do not consider creation of another webmaster forum anymore. Today I found, except WebmasterSun, another 2 new ones.
Thanks for great your feedbacks!! that custom theme I build from default theme so It is different from other themes on the net.

Last edited:
Doggy checkin your site..
3gsj.gif

Nice board you are running with massive content on it..

Keep it up. (y)

Just being honest... You really need to work alot on the styling of these sections (which according to me are the most important of a forum) -

Droplr ? Screenshot on 11.13.2013 at 2.16.39 PM.png

Droplr ? Screenshot on 11.13.2013 at 2.17.07 PM.png

It's 21st Century with Google around us, It's time to use Google's fonts :| The styling and fonts ATM are really distracting according to me. Work on it and bingo! Great content and you have done really well on most of the other parts. :)

All the best :)
Thanks for great feedbacks, that's right, I did change my forum font style and I think it's better for users. :)

Honestly, your website looks great.

Good design, pretty fast and I think the rankings will pick very soon.

Actually, I just register at your website.

Good job

Honestly, your website looks great.

Good design, pretty fast and I think the rankings will pick very soon.

Actually, I just register at your website.

Good job

Thanks for great feedbacks. Honestly, I'm still improving its design and quality of it. If you have any new ideas to make it better, don't
hesitate to share here.

Cheers,

I signed up only a few days ago and already noticed atleast two posts being deleted without giving a reason for it.
Doing that, while getting good search results might give you alot of visitors but they wont stay long.
So, stop deleting posts and you will keep your members for a longer time.

I signed up only a few days ago and already noticed atleast two posts being deleted without giving a reason for it.
Doing that, while getting good search results might give you alot of visitors but they wont stay long.

Our forum restricts with spams and low quality posts without senses. Perhaps, you didn't read our forum rules before posting and didn't follow it thus they were removed.

All are welcome but no spams are allowed there.

Our forum restricts with spams and low quality posts without senses. Perhaps, you didn't read our forum rules before posting and didn't follow it thus they were removed.

All are welcome but no spams are allowed there.

My first post was my introduction post. In that post I said who I am, where I come from and what I do.
I mentioned a few (2 if my memory serves me right) sites that I operate.

It must have been marked as spam by the admin or mods and deleted. I also made a few other replies to other topics to atleast give an impression that I wasn't there to only post my links.
Anyways, it was informative to have visit but it will probably not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back