Review: Watchdtvonline.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFW

rZbe2E9.png

Watch HDTV Online - Download or Watch Popular TV Shows Online For Free.

Watch HDTV Online is a TV release blog, allowing you to either download or watch the latest, most popular TV shows online for free. The website is less than a month old, and currently I am the only one working on it. All positive and negative feedback is encouraged, along with any suggestions you might have.

Also, please tell me how the site speed is. I just upgraded my VPS, according to a couple online speed tests it is showing me the website loads in 1-2s.

Thank you!

12 comments
Grate.. I'm doing the same project like urs.. but it's not complete yet.. bindaskolkata dot com .. I just have another question.. who design your LOGO ICON?

coolboyz2323 did my logo.

I just switched to a different host, can anyone tell me how the load times are please?

Last edited:
Nice site and the fact that you have the choice of streaming or downloading content is exellent..Perhaps a few more host links might help in the episode ddl section.Design is very well done.

hi friend i wanna make a site like you and i wanna know how monney spend and hosting and all moreless and where you buy it , thanks and i wait your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back