Review WarezForums.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 comments
Great forum with ambitions.

I have only one suggestion... to change the design to a lighter version. Not in dark edition.

Keep up the good work!

Great forum with ambitions.

I have only one suggestion... to change the design to a lighter version. Not in dark edition.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the positive review.
WF does have a light theme it's in the options USER CP, so it depends on the user if they want to use that. But most of the theme updates will be pushed on the WF-dark theme.
RCXa22P.png

why do people shy away from XXX sections? they are the ones which bring in the most visitors.
I just want to keep out of it, as ages from 13-XX can join us without any issues.

I just want to keep out of it, as ages from 13-XX can join us without any issues.

thats what i find funny, its all illegal anyway, why stop one section of illegal activity and allow the rest, doesnt matter if they are under age they are still doing something illegal anyway

thats what i find funny, its all illegal anyway, why stop one section of illegal activity and allow the rest, doesnt matter if they are under age they are still doing something illegal anyway
I may consider this in the near future, but not as of now. Sticking to with that i have.

Also looking for some feedback/review.

Yes, that is the plan ahead, i will probably go for tabbed categories so it will make viewing/ UX much better. (similar to some hacking forums on the interwebs)

I will start working with RippleJS, jquery to get it ready for MyBB.

Last edited:
Thank you for the positive review.
WF does have a light theme it's in the options USER CP, so it depends on the user if they want to use that. But most of the theme updates will be pushed on the WF-dark theme.
RCXa22P.png

Appreciate your thinking.

Not possible to hide links, don't work function [hide][/hide]. Does not support services Keeplinks, Safelinking.net, filecrypt.cc. It's no good. So links delete bots and dead.

Not possible to hide links, don't work function [hide][/hide]. Does not support services Keeplinks, Safelinking.net, filecrypt.cc. It's no good. So links delete bots and dead.
You can hide links now on all forums, its optional and upto the thread starter now.

Also on another note, we have revamped completely the UX and Concept ;)

Do check us out and review us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back