Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeeeler

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty sure some of you guys know me as HD3D on WBB site.
Since WBB is always having downtimes and many of people had asked me to build my own site, here it comes

https://www.warezbook.org

Please visit and give your reviews, feedbacks and suggestions about it and please be gentle ;)

I made it sound and lookalike facebook since my aim is to give user-friendly environment especially for the new visitors.
Site is mobile-friendly too and is full of amazing features, sign up to know..

18 comments
It's a nice Flaram theme, i really like the way flaram is being headed. But isn't flarum required to be hosted on a vps minimum? Similar to discourse and Nodebb.

Thanks for the compliments and kind words everyone.

Yup it is flarum with a few customization as per my needs. Just a head up, You guys can simply copy and paste your posts from other forums as warezbook uses BBCodes support

@xwmario yeah you need vps or dedicated server for it

@admxternal lol right I wish I could give it to you but guess what, you can simply install it from flarum website, everything is available there

Good job
But is suggestions please check your URL on Google page speed
Thanks mate,

I already ran the page speed test. Here is the result :-D

speedtest.jpg

Don't like it. The software you are using for managing the forum is hard to work with. Consider vBuletim or MyBB. Also i don't know if you can advertise other forums in here...

Don't like it. The software you are using for managing the forum is hard to work with. Consider vBuletim or MyBB. Also i don't know if you can advertise other forums in here...
It is easier like VB and MyBB mate and yet it supports BBCodes so you don't have to edit your other forums posts but simply copy/paste.

Hi. Why not make buttons "hide" or "spoiler" ? I can't hide my links. Everyone sees them. It’s bad because they can become dead. Servis Keeplinks is prohibited. Think about how to hide live links. Thanks.

Hi. Why not make buttons "hide" or "spoiler" ? I can't hide my links. Everyone sees them. It’s bad because they can become dead. Servis Keeplinks is prohibited. Think about how to hide live links. Thanks.
You can use safelinking to hide your links, We're considering a way to disable links for guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back