Review: Openload.Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdFling

Hello wJunction I would love some thoughts on my new forum.

Basically I was looking through namecheap and saw this domain for only 0.87$

Super cheap.

It's OpenLoad Downloads

So I set up a forum dedicated to openload warez/file sharing.

I really love openload, it's an amazing host. Blazing fast speeds for free users and very reliable. I think it would be cool to provide a forum specifically only for openload warez so people don't have to try to sort through bullshit rapidgator/premium nitroflare links.

Here's what the forum looks like
openload_forum.png

I
just launched it yesterday so don't expect way to much.

If you use openload and want to share feel free to sign up, there's not email activation so signing up is very quick.

Also I would love constructive criticism.

Thanks!

16 comments
I think it is cool web/forum dedicated to openload website. :D (y)

I would hide code all links, so they not be abused

I would sincerly doubt that Openload approves the use of their logo.

I have seen other websites using their logo and name
Here's some examples:
Openload Movies - Free Movies Online
Openload Movie - Full Movies Online Free Download

If openload contacts me about it i'm happy to change logos / work with them. I really like their service and only hope it stays awesome.

very nice

theme is great , is there a wordpress / bootstrap copy of this theme ?

Probably not. This is a MyBB template. You could probably find similar themes for wordpress.
Here's the guy who made the theme:
http://iandrew.org/index.php

If you really wanted to I bet you could pay him to make one for wordpress.

You could use MyBB as a blog if you wanted to. You could make http://openload.download/portal.php your homepage & than disable registrations so only you can post and it can basically be your own personal blog.

I think it is cool web/forum dedicated to openload website. :D (y)

I would hide code all links, so they not be abused

Well right now people can code their links. I might hide make hide all the sharing forums maybe require registration to see the forums.

Last edited:
Good Luck with your site.

Can you or anyone help me with this -

gaaRl8J.png

Openload website is banned in my country so I use proxy and whenever I try to download something I get this error.
Thanks

Last edited:
[h=1]This site can’t be reached[/h][FONT=&quot]openload.download’s server DNS address could not be found.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN[/FONT]

[h=1]This site can’t be reached[/h][FONT=&quot]openload.download’s server DNS address could not be found.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back