Review My Viral Site - Banana.my

Status
Not open for further replies.

momomesh

hi guys,

started a viral site,
it's called - Banana

could you guys give me pointers on how to gain traffic?
and how to promote my site?

any way to improve overall site outlook and what not?

Thanks

9 comments
Well it's good man.
mm just i think if it is yellow is better than green because, you know, banana lol.
the speed is good as well.
social media I think the best way to promote,if you have some plugin to autopost your contents there it would be good , if you don't then use Ifttt.com and put your website's RSS there.
also invite some of your friends to help you increasing the contents
good luck

Well it's good man.
mm just i think if it is yellow is better than green because, you know, banana lol.
social media I think the best way to promote,if you have some plugin to autopost your contents there it would be good , if you don't then use Ifttt.com and put your website's RSS there.
good luck
you got any good plugin to auto post content to intro?
I've checked out ifttt.com what does it do?

Thanks

I'm not sure what type of script you use, but for wordpress (for example) there is such plugin.
Through ifttt.com you can create a profile and from there you can choose different apps to submit your contents to social media.
You will need your website RSS for that (I suppose you already have).
I used it before and it submits the contents to twitter, facebook, reddit and others automatically whenever you have new contents.
I remember it was limited daily submissions, but not sure how many.
You can give it a try and see how it goes.
Cheers

The domain is very cool.
I think you should do a yellow color instead of green. It looks like a well built website.

I wish you luck on the project.

Thanks guys,
yeah I found a plugin to do it automatically but found an important lesson,

meme sites need ALOT of space to store images

Well it's good man.
good luck

This is the best thing you can get ^^ Reddit is a gold mine for viral sites, all u need is good and unique content. Copy-paste usually don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back