Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

mzlogo.png

Site Link -
http://www.maxloadz.com

-=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=-

Firstly, I Dont own Mz but am a staff there. The Tech team has really done good modifications to the forum. I would like you guys to review it.

Thank You :sun:

Last edited:
61 comments
well the skin is awesome but i dont know what you mean by modifications because everything is same your partner or whoever is he. he just modified the skin he've added snow effect, and resized the skin + he changed the background pic thats it. the rest is same. i still remember that skin its very old i don't know that skin's name but i remember the skin,

well the things i dont like is, the new year and the snow effect. first if all the happy new year image is very annoying i mean its with a background image + it follows wherever we go (scroll up, scroll down) he's with us. better you remove that pic and just put a announcement as a notice between the header and home category, another thing is. why snow effect is still there ? i mean the christmas has gone like 2-3 weeks ago. remove it,

thats it, i might give your site 6/10. but if you improve the skin and try to remove the things i've said (other users may suggest you same as i did) will look far better and i'll give you 8/10 for it

@Cyberaff - Changes done, thanks for the review. :)

@forhad - it would redirect u to the community instantly ;) The Main page is being constructed :D

now i see your forum, it looks good.
i like the icons for every area - so you can find downloads fast (iphone.. and more) good idea i think.

but.. it looks for me a little bit too "much".
so simpliar = better.

7/10

regards

symerac - thanks for your intelligent review mate, icons for each section will be working like Post Icons & I guess the admin wanted to do something unique :)

Thanks for ur review.

do you see the header message? where the login bar is

"HelloThere, IsThisYourFirstVisit? IfNotUseThisLoginPanek"

i dont see a space between any word lol,

1st tell me ... why there is this type of re-direct ? ... adding a redirect via .htaccess should be done so that no page appears thats better IMO rest everything seems good

Nice site, nice domain name.
and on the design, logo is pretty cool, theme as well is cool.

The "welcome" font is different to that "Forum and Whats New" font.
Do change that ;)
xJiZK.jpg

Coming to the forum, i think there are lots of sections, which i dont like, eventually most users wouldnt like, as it would lead to dilemma of going into which section for what :P
Generalize few sections, club them together and you would be good to go then. :)

all the best for the site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back