Review Adult Video Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]GK Portfolio is better. Better to have a another good theme ? :wave:

[/FONT]
xfreehd.com theme is better

Last edited:
Should I add a age verification page or a pages that makes everything register to the site to view the content I could just leave the site open with no restrictions

Would it be a good idea allow members to submit content to the site??
I already run a adult forum so allow members to submit content might not be a good idea on this small site.

I have update the template to something nicer tell me what you think of it now. If you want to post videos on this site hit me up on Skype DJboutit

Why do not you parse adult video stream from third-party resources?

and why do I get redirected to the forum from the root page of the site?

You must share the domains of the forum and streaming site.

Your not getting a error your just getting a message that says you need access to the Google Drive folder. I do not want everyone to have access to the Google Drive folder someone would flag my account it would get deleted. Just send me a email throught video sites and I will give you access.

Your not getting a error your just getting a message that says you need access to the Google Drive folder. I do not want everyone to have access to the Google Drive folder someone would flag my account it would get deleted. Just send me a email throught video sites and I will give you access.
Are you seriously?

Leave your personal data on an adult site running GOOGLE?
Adult sites must be completely anonymous, otherwise there is a chance that you will be taken for ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back