[Request] VPS or Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofkings

Hello. Im currently hosting my sites on a VPS from M3 server and over a year everything was smooth sailing and the last couple of months every time I open a ticket I get the same answer " You should upgrade to a dedicated $199" and not support so I'm looking to host elsewhere. Currently, I have 11 sites on that VPS + unlimited SSL for 50$. Not sure about DMCA until now I haven't got a single video taken down.

Any input would be appreciated.

It goes without saying... I can smell a scammer 300 miles away so save it for someone else

39 comments
Hello. Im currently hosting my sites on a VPS from M3 server and over a year everything was smooth sailing and the last couple of months every time I open a ticket I get the same answer " You should upgrade to a dedicated $199" and not support so I'm looking to host elsewhere. Currently, I have 11 sites on that VPS + unlimited SSL for 50$. Not sure about DMCA until now I haven't got a single video taken down.

Any input would be appreciated.

It goes without saying... I can smell a scammer 300 miles away so save it for someone else

You can try QIS.HOST VPS in Netherlands

KVM VDS8192
2 cores
8gb ram
100gb SSD

$39

Order here

$5 per month ISPmanager Lite with unmetered SSL

"if" means = you paid some money for cheap underpowered hosting - me as a reseller host - idc - buy more expensive - i wanna make double money :)
Yea all is about 'IF"
Post automatically merged:

"if" means = you paid some money for cheap underpowered hosting - me as a reseller host - idc - buy more expensive - i wanna make double money :)
and now we can be sure how he selling overloaded servers just imagine on that VPS 11 database :D how will that look :D

Last edited:
I will be upgrading to dedicated once I have the funds :)
You can handle 100k easy on WP site with good caching. No need to bought dedi. Just use vps with nvme and good caching will handle 100k traffic daily easy server with 2 cpu and and 4gb ram. BUT NOT FOR OVERSELED HOST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back