RedSwitches.com Unmetered 1Gbps Linux VPS Starting-14.99$/M Free Daily Backup Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket #123422. My vps down. Unable to restart from my vps control panel and from your client area.

And I can't even access my account page via billing.redswitches.com at all. It keeps timing out with the error message:
We're sorry...

The website you are trying to reach seems too busy at the moment.
Please try again in few seconds.

Everything should be fine now.
We were receiving heavy ddos attacks yesterday.
Note - Please open a ticket to avail free backup service.

Regards,
Allan

Are you getting Ddos'd again? VPS is down and I can't reach the main site to check on it.

Edit to add: VPS is finally back up and functional again.

Last edited:
Please check Ticket #974948

The VPS is down from last 2 days and I ma not getting any reply on the ticket, please let me know how much time it will take to fix the issue.

I am using it from last 1 year and never had such issue, please don't force me to switch.

Thanks

Please check Ticket #974948

The VPS is down from last 2 days and I ma not getting any reply on the ticket, please let me know how much time it will take to fix the issue.

I am using it from last 1 year and never had such issue, please don't force me to switch.

Thanks

Unfortunately it was your vps which was under flood attack.
We are sorry to let you go !

Kind Regards,
Allan

i submit ticket #731218 - cpanel licence
why tooo long to answer. i cannot acces my cpanel for 2 days, i was paid vps+cpanel licence 2 week ago

Why did Red Switches remove the ability to reinstall OS on a VPS? To me this seems like kind of an important ability when I am renting a VPS from someone.

Hi Eddyj,
Who told you that we have removed the ability to re install the OS on a VPS ? We still provide every user with solusvm access which gives you the ability to reboot, re instal, power on/off your VPS.

This is what I see when I'm logged into the website:

1pv4W8s.png

Below that is the IP address, Disk, Memory and Bandwidth usage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back