RedSwitches - 100TB Servers Starting From 69 Euros/mo [NL/GE/FR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could say the same, but i can't this not.

I have a Server since over one Year. I have often Downtimes and Hardware problem.
The Support Team is great, he Fix the problems. But i have so often, i think this is not normal. And every Hardware Problems i must delete my Files from the Server, again and again. I write this to Redswitches Founder a week ago and Glenn tell me that i become a New Server. And Now? I waiting. I think he forget me so i write Five days ago again and i wait again... I wondering why i have so many troubles and no another people...

Hi,
I can assure you that you are 100% on my mind. I did not forget you. We are just waiting for new Server Delivery to replace your present server.
We have done that in the past and we will continue to do it in the future also. If you are not happy with the server, Dont worry. Let us know and we are here to help.

BTW, Your case is a bit tricky since we have had replace the server chassis and hard drives in the past and still you have difficulties. However this time we are going to replace the entire server for you. Give you a new server, fresh drives and fresh ram sticks. Hopefully this should resolve the problem.

You should have a new server by next week.

And thank you very much for the feedback! Appreciate it. Any Honest review helps us to improve our service and customer support.

Cheers
Glenn

PS: For your honest review, You get a 10% off as well. ;)

BTW, Your case is a bit tricky since we have had replace the server chassis and hard drives in the past and still you have difficulties. However this time we are going to replace the entire server for you. Give you a new server, fresh drives and fresh ram sticks. Hopefully this should resolve the problem.

Yes, i agree, i find this also tricky and strange. But i hope the new Server will working without the Problems.

You should have a new server by next week.

(y)

I 've done this many months there customer and i have no problems . Yesterday I accidentally the IP Config / DNS config in my Networkkadpater on the server has changed and could not connect to the remote or the Internet. The support has brought it within the shortest possible time for me fine. He is always friendly and competent. Thank you very much for that.

Last edited:
ive been trying many dedicated server from WJ, RedSwitches definitely the best.

you not gonna complain about Leaseweb network its solid as usual, positive value is redswitches support is fast troubleshooting my problem.

just a happy customer :sun:

*RedSwitches Biggest Sale Of The Year*

Intel Quad-Core x3440 2.53 Ghz
16 GB DDR3 Ram
4x1 TB Sata 7200 RPM
1Gbit Unshared
100 TB BW
€ 59.00 / Month
Order Now

Intel Quad-Core x3440 2.53 Ghz
16 GB DDR3 Ram
4x2 TB Sata 7200 RPM
(Free Upgrade to 4x3 TB)
1Gbit Unshared
100 TB Bandwidth
€ 69.00 / Month
Order Now

Intel Quad-Core E3 1230 3.20 Ghz
16 GB DDR3 Ram (Free Upgrade to 32 GB Ram)
4x1 TB Sata 7200 RPM
1Gbit Unshared
100 TB Bandwidth
€ 75.00 / Month
Order Now

Dual CPU Intel Quad-Core E5620 2.4 Ghz
32 GB DDR3 Ram
4x1 TB HDD Sata 7200 RPM
1 Gbit Unshared
100 TB Bandwidth
€ 85.00 / Month
Order Now

Dual CPU Intel Hexa-Core E5-2420 1.9 Ghz
32 GB DDR3 Ram
4x1 TB HDD Sata 7200 RPM
1 Gbit Unshared
100 TB Bandwidth
€ 89.00 / Month
Order Now

Extra Options
Reactive Server Management - 25 Euros/Month
ProActive Server Management - 100 Euros/Month

All The Above Servers are Located in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Have 100% Dedicated Bandwidth!
Datacenter: EvoSwitch (Leaseweb)

*Offer Valid For New Orders Only*

Specially Optimized for FileHosts and VideoHosts

Order Your Server Before Stocks Run Out!

To Order: Signup on the below link and open a ticket with the offer

Signup Register Now
Email: sales@redswitches.com

Last edited:
I am now for 2 months with them and it's very good!
i have a dedicated server from one of their promo specials and the pre-sales talk with Glenn was very nice and professional!

i really would like to tell you more about the support but i can't....simply because there wasn't any issue where i needed support^^
the server is running very well and without a downtime.

the only thing i would like to have is payment via bitcoins or webmoney :)

keep up the good work Glenn!!

I am now for 2 months with them and it's very good!
i have a dedicated server from one of their promo specials and the pre-sales talk with Glenn was very nice and professional!

i really would like to tell you more about the support but i can't....simply because there wasn't any issue where i needed support^^
the server is running very well and without a downtime.

the only thing i would like to have is payment via bitcoins or webmoney :)

keep up the good work Glenn!!

Hey!
Thank You very much for the feedback! Appreciate it.
BTW we have been accepting WebMoney payments from quite a long time.
Please contact our sales department if you need assistance paying with WME.

Thanks

*** Quick Sale****

Dual CPU E5620
32 Gb rAM
4x1 TB HDD
1 Gbit
100TB Bandwidth
Price: 89 Euros Per Month

Dual CPU E5620
64 GB Ram
4x1 TB HDD
1 Gbit
100TB Bandwidth
Price: 99 Euros Per Month.

Please contact on sales@redswitches.com to order or add us on skype: redswitches

Cheers

We Are still using several server from this provider and we must say this provider is best around. Technical staffs are so helpful and 24x7 available. They got live chat as well from Main website and have Skype. All in one and i must say they are the best.

They got some big servers with affordable price.

Best of luck with sales.

Fresh New Stock For June 2015

File Hosting Special
Intel Quad Core x3440 2.4 Ghz
16 GB Ram DDR3
4x3 TB HDD (12 TB Disk Space) + Software Raid
1 Gbit Dedicated Uplink
100 TB Bandwidth
Price: 79 Euros Per Month

High Power
Dual CPU Intel Quad Core E5620
64 GB Ram DDR3
4x2 TB HDD + Free Hardware Raid
1 Gbit Dedicated Uplink
100 TB Bandwidth
Price: 99 Euros Per Month

Latest Hardware
Intel Quad Core E3 1230 3.2 Ghz
32 GB Ram DDR3
4x2 TB HDD (8 TB Disk Space) +Software Raid
1 Gbit Dedicated Uplink
100 TB Bandwidth
Price: 79 Euros Per Month

To Order: Please email us on sales@redswitches.com

Cheers
Glenn

Changed from Nforce now to redswitches.. For now all is very good, i had some issues at beginn with harddrives but support was able to fix it soon and now iam using it since a few weeks and it works very good..

keep it going !

@Gleen for High Power server is it possible to get 12TB or add SSD Drive?

Hey!
Sorry for the delayed response. Yes its possible to get 12TB Disk space and an SSD Drive.
Please email me on sales@redswitches.com if you need a custom config.

Changed from Nforce now to redswitches.. For now all is very good, i had some issues at beginn with harddrives but support was able to fix it soon and now iam using it since a few weeks and it works very good..

keep it going !

Glad You liked our service! Thank you very much for the feedback.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back