RedLOAD.NET - PPS 65% - PPD $40 / 1000 - Website & Referral - Weekly Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no coder to resolve the problem from PPD, we need a help from sibsoft.
I am still finding new coder can help me to care ppd program.
Please wait

75 for free speed user is okay; can you make it up to 200kbps ? I'm loving this site cause it has no pop ups and it make download simple without looking anywhere for the link, very simple keep up the good work.

Yes, thanks for your loving. My work isn't very weel as past time. Because now, i only work with 1 hand, another was broken. So sorry.

Yes, thanks for your loving. My work isn't very weel as past time. Because now, i only work with 1 hand, another was broken. So sorry.

what in the heck your talking about? are you a professional or just a armature uploading site; I just need a simple answer that it!

Remoteupload don't work...
already waited a long time to be fixed the problem with the downloads, as others will not upload more and wait to resolve all problems :wave:

Yes, i know. i 've connected with new server manager. And i never contact to get a help from sibsoft again.
Please wait i think it will be fixed today. To let everyone joins our promotion with the best feeling.

Yes, i know. i 've connected with new server manager. And i never contact to get a help from sibsoft again.
Please wait i think it will be fixed today. To let everyone joins our promotion with the best feeling.

all these days I uploaded files without receiving anything, others have retired to expect. I remember when I supported k***files in their bad times, when the time came to pay me never did. In your case I continued because I had already paid once, but business is business bro

Sorry all, many server manager and coder cant resolve it now :(
I need to close PPD now. I will reopen again when it is fixed!
Dont worry. I will be back with best rates to offset losses this issue! :(

Interesting news: PPD has been fixed.

Last edited:
Hi,
Since affiliate program was activated when you upgrade my account to premium, I want to ask you:
Is the affiliate program just for premium users?
In other words, when ever my premium account expires, I won't be able to earn money?
Merry Christmas everybody

Hi,
Since affiliate program was activated when you upgrade my account to premium, I want to ask you:
Is the affiliate program just for premium users?
In other words, when ever my premium account expires, I won't be able to earn money?
Merry Christmas everybody

Immediately! You need premium to use FTP :)
Active AFF # Buy premium.
For PPD user, Your promotion will start 4hour later :)

Up to now

Last edited:
Thank you for interesting.
Now, my PPD is bad. I will setup new server if the problem cant solve. And remove the bad server of 100TB.eu immediately.
For free user, maximum speed is 256KB/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back