RedLOAD.NET - PPS 65% - PPD $40 / 1000 - Website & Referral - Weekly Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RedLoad,
Is there any relation between affiliate program and being a premium user?
In other words do I have to be a premium user to be able to use the affiliate program and earn money?
How long won't you change your new rating table? because I see there are some differences between the rating table on the site and that you have mentioned here. for example according the notes you have mentioned here we can earn money up to $32 but it's up to $40 on the site's rating table.
what's the max download speed for free users?
excuse me for asking a lot of questions.
Thank you.

Hello RedLoad,
Is there any relation between affiliate program and being a premium user?
In other words do I have to be a premium user to be able to use the affiliate program and earn money?
How long won't you change your new rating table? because I see there are some differences between the rating table on the site and that you have mentioned here. for example according the notes you have mentioned here we can earn money up to $32 but it's up to $40 on the site's rating table.
what's the max download speed for free users?
excuse me for asking a lot of questions.
Thank you.

1. To join our affiliate. You need to be actived before.
2. Premium only use for extending your storage as many filehost service.
3. Our rates were changed for our promotion.

Yes they count again no Downloads which are made with a Downloadmanager. Only DL's from Website without a Downloadmanager are counted.

It seems it is a never ending Story.

Regards
nikita

I'll stop working with them too.

Its a Joke not counting Dl's.

Perhaps he makes next week a 2014 Promotion with $ 200 for 1000 Dl, its easy if they not counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back