Real Traffic Exchange Network (Free Access)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macster

Traffic Exchange Network

A cloud based traffic exchange network designed to help you promote your site by increasing the number of visitors that actually view your site.
For every visited website you will receive up to 6 visitors back to yours.
Guaranteed, Unlimited and Unrestricted 1 to 6 exchange ratio!

YEAAH! 1 : 6 exchange ratio IS POSSIBLE!​

• 100% Run-n-View System – just run the application, add your sites and… READY!
  • 100% REAL Visitors – because your visitors have to MANUALLY view your sites!
  • CLOUD View Exchange – as simple as it can get, EVER!
  • Unlimited Sites to Promote – automatically rotates all your sites one by one..., how many do you have !?
  • Manual Sites Viewing – perfectly "legal" and SAFE for any advertising network / opt-ins!
  • Random Time to Visit – you decide the MINIMUM time a visitor MUST stay on your sites!
  • Random / Fixed Site Referrers – sometimes your visitors won’t remember but you can remind them from where they came to your sites!
  • Random / Fixed Browsers – in case your visitors didn't decide what browser is best to visit your sites… so what, you’ll decide for them! 30 browsers to chose and all LATEST VERSIONS!
  • Alexa & Google Friendly – they will be your best online friends … among everyone else!
  • Full ADs Ready & Safe – simply put, they will LOVE YOU and you'll make LOTs of revenues!
  • Full Java and Flash Support – c’mon, it’s just a… a, just a… you don’t wanna know!
  • NO Proxies – Nope, NONE! …and you will never EVER need them with anymore!
  • NO AdBlock – the beauty of earning revenues from any AD Network available on the internet!

It is a masterpiece guys!

• - NO REGISTRATION NECESSARY ! - FREE FOR ALL FOREVER
  • - INTERNAL CHAT SYSTEM to exchange more than sites… (we got bored developing… you’ll definitely enjoy it more than we did, it’s pure fun!
  • +
  • 3 LEVEL RANKING SYSTEMS (points + views + experience) …tip: take them seriously and you’ll thank me later !

THE PERFECT TRAFFIC EXCHANGE SYSTEM !

GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD & LICENSE HERE !

(download included - it is impossible to provide a license and download link as EVERYONE must have their own UNIQUE access)
(stay close to your license it will be your key to the FUTURE - not kidding! )

it does NOT ​brake any service or advertising network privacy policies !​

1. 1st. You are not using BOTs and NO Automatic surfing... you are using NORMAL browsers that ARE navigating manually
  2. 2nd. YOU only navigate on sites that OTHER member push to your browser
  3. 3rd. after you close the application ONLY the last link that was sent will stay on the system encrypted with an AES 256 cipher and sent continuously to others as long as you have points available.

• The ENTIRE traffic from OUR servers to YOUR applications and back is AES 256 Encrypted so i wish only good luck to Google and anyone else wanting to see your traffic!
  • OUR servers are nothing more than just support for your applications to work, nothing more...
  • UNLIKE any other system available on the internet, WE DO NOT KNOW YOUR SITES OR BROWSERS (UA) NOR YOUR REFERRERS !!! - IMPOSSIBLE to KNOW because ONLY your application is rotating the traffic and ONLY as long as it is running.
  • The APPLICATION is isolated and all cache is encrypted AGAIN with AES 256 Encription.

Last edited:
108 comments
i have 10k exp, what use?
...thought the XP system is not yet implemented to it's full power we decided to let members gather experience points while we continue developing options...

Like in RTS & RPG games, the XP will allow you to grow in LEVEL (1-2-3...) and have more power, the higher the level the more points you'll earn (keep in mind that currently you earn 25% on AUTO and 50% on MANUAL)

The XP and LEVEL systems have lots of secrets behind and i cannot disclose how it will work but trust me it will worth in every possible way and it will be very different from what you already know ;) so, while you still do your work is better to gather now then starting from 0 when it will be available.

It was requested many times to change the .TXT files support for sites and referrers, and to add a better TIME configuration... done!

Thank you WJUNCTION COMMUNITY for your support, by far the most helpful and responsive forum from all where i have requested suggestions! Thank You!

Update v.2.45

———————-
- Increased Stability and Speed
- Improved Encryption Algorithm
- ALEXA API Support
- Google Page Rank
- Improved UI
- GENERAL SETTINGS was moved to the front UI SETTINGS (RED TAB)
- changed .txt file support for sites and referrers with UI Fields
- Improved RANDOM TIME Selection
- ADDED Tablet and Mobile Browsers

NEXT UPDATE v.2.5
————————
- Internal Page Surfer for Auto-Surf

Any Suggestions are more then welcomed!

Cannot use it anymore, got error 'too many connection'
That error is displayed only if the application cannot connect to the exchange server. Not likely in your case i presume but please make sure that your internet connection is working flawlessly and that your IP is not flagged for spam or you're not under a proxy.
To protect you and everyone else using the system proxies are not allowed and all IPs are checked.

let me know.

Update v.2.5

• inner pages surfing for Auto-Surf
  • max. time on site lowered back to 60 seconds
  • minor bug fixes

As it was requested many times by almost all the members, now in auto-surf the bot will automatically surf inner pages of a site if the time is bigger than 30 seconds...
  1. 30-45 seconds - will auto-surf 1-2 pages
  2. 45+ seconds - will auto-surf 2-3 pages
THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO LOWER CTR & BR

Thanks for the update. Well i know it's not meant to accept proxies as shared ones will be conflicting. But then again some ad network doesnt care. And some private proxy/vpn is not recognized as proxy.

It would be great if it can do a multi account right from the prog itself than creating a vm for each account (each account with a unique IP). The idea is, im sure you know what i mean. I did it with hitleap anyway, and it's a real hassle to set up so many vm.

Thanks for the update. Well i know it's not meant to accept proxies as shared ones will be conflicting. But then again some ad network doesn't care. And some private proxy/vpn is not recognized as proxy.

It would be great if it can do a multi account right from the prog itself than creating a vm for each account (each account with a unique IP). The idea is, i'm sure you know what i mean. I did it with hitleap anyway, and it's a real hassle to set up so many vm.

yeah i know what you mean but i'm trying to protect all those who base on Google Products (Analitycs, AdSense, YouTube...) and not only, and this includes the majority of the members... and "some" ad networks or services that don't care about proxies or "fake" traffic are just not enough and i don't want to get anyone in trouble.

...in short, the proxy age is slowly dying for IM and eventually will get you in trouble.

As about running more than one application in the same machine currently it is not possible for two reasons, first if you use the same account and license it will conflict with the traffic as both will cancel each other actions... second, if you use two different account it will conflict with our privacy policy and this is where LITE ends.

Currently PRO members are able to run 1 LITE and 1 PRO application at the same time in the same machine (with two different accounts).

Still, to resolve the need to run more then one app at the same time, in the next updates i will introduce a multi-threading engine for Auto-Surf though it will have some limits for LITE and PRO.

Last edited:
thats all i get after starting...

imgur: the simple image sharer

and then nothing happens :(

...that is strange, when started for the first time the application will detect and update/download if necessary the support .NET and Visual Basic prerequisites files... yours it seems to be stuck in downloading them. Try to whitelist/ignore the application in your antivirus/firewall, there is nothing to worry about security, also try deactivating any security suite before starting/updating.

i.e though i develop the application in the same laptop with Norton 360, the AV doesn't say anything but before compiling i have to obfuscate the code to protect against cracking so the final compiled version gets blocked and get the same screen as you.

let me know.

i've never encountered problem using hitleap with more than 50% of traffic presumably coming from proxy. when the referer is set properly, none of the networks questioned. i know what you're trying to protect, but ultimately users should be wiser and not risk their adsense with any bot. if google had setup a bot to crawl your bot, they would've known anyway.

seems like you are over-protecting what should be left for users to decide whether they want their ads to go through a bot.

Last edited:
i've never encountered problem using hitleap with more than 50% of traffic presumably coming from proxy. when the referer is set properly, none of the networks questioned. i know what you're trying to protect, but ultimately users should be wiser and not risk their adsense with any bot. if google had setup a bot to crawl your bot, they would've known anyway.

seems like you are over-protecting what should be left for users to decide whether they want their ads to go through a bot.

...i cannot assume nor know how "wise" or "unwise" someone can be, i can only assume that we all are equal, and if i'm trying to "over-protect" is EVERYONE... those who don't really know how or what do to with it, and FROM those who may "over-know" what to do with it... after all, it is better to prevent than repair (*)

I'm not very good in building "over-stuffed" WSO's but like i've said many many times:
- this system has NO PROXY in it, none from my part anyways, and would be useless to have or use.
- everything is encrypted at application level, meaning that everything is encrypted in YOUR PC before is send to the server and pushed to someone else (NOT EVEN I KNOW THE KEY and can't disclose how but more or less like in P2P but "over-encrypted") so good luck Google and anyone trying to crawl and decrypt your traffic... and even if someone asks me about it i could not know to tell them :D - the best security is "randomness" and "obfuscation"

+ 25 Desktop User Agents
+ 15 Table User Agents
+ 15 Mobile User Agents
+ Random Time from 10-60 seconds
+ inner site surfing up to 3 pages in 1 minute (i like to call it AI cause i've worked my @$$ in building it with a lot of logic and human behavior)

+ the best part... it is YOU who tell your visitor what to use and what to do on your site.

Now, tell me, is there any other system offering all that !? (and a lot more features that will come in the future) and wouldn't you want a clean and safe system !?

This system was tested in BETA for 2 months before public release and is perfectly safe to use with any ad network cause it only emulates surfing as a "real" person and will never click any ads.

Your features are immensely superior which is awesome, but there is no practical way to earn a reasonable amount if 1 person 1 IP is surfing it. Using one hitleap on 1 PC is a huge waste of time and resources. And that, i barely made $1 averagely per day. Had to use 10x VM with vpn to see something practical. Well of course it's doable with yours, just that i'm suggesting a multi IP input to safe some PC resources.

Your features are immensely superior which is awesome, but there is no practical way to earn a reasonable amount if 1 person 1 IP is surfing it. Using one hitleap on 1 PC is a huge waste of time and resources. And that, i barely made $1 averagely per day. Had to use 10x VM with vpn to see something practical. Well of course it's doable with yours, just that i'm suggesting a multi IP input to safe some PC resources.
...and how may apps/IP/PC would you suggest it would be practical !? still, offering this opportunity in LITE is a no go and out of the question.

Like I've said before, in PRO it will be possible to run two or more apps at the same time in the same machine (PRO ONLY).

Today i will release a new update that will allow PRO to run along with any amount of PRO licenses on a PC but for that you will still need a different account on each of them because it is impossible to run 2 apps with the same license as each one will cancel the other actions and so on...
Please understand that it is very difficult to keep a straight line and a safe system if everyone is really free to do whatever they want... impossible.

Yes, in beta we allowed everyone to open how may apps they wanted and in the end it was a total mayhem... apps jumping around sites with no logic, increased Bounce Rate and so on... so i had to narrow down this "freedom" for the same reason i had in mind right from the beginning, clean and safe!

Currently PRO is barely $7/month for as long as you keep it and is CHEAP in comparison to what you can do, but it will increase in time and with every update because i plan to add many more features than just traffic exchange... it will well worth the money trust me.

Conclusion:
- you can run PRO + LITE on the same machine for the same 7$ and still earn a lot... (i.e Ad Networks, Fiverr...)
- as other services did, i have not limited the LITE from PRO in features, the only difference is that LITE has to work more to earn (20%-Auto and 50%-Manual while PRO earns 50%-Auto and 100%-Manual and would work along with any amount of other PRO's.

ex. if you want to run 10 bots you need 10 PRO accounts, but no one can run 10 bots with 10 LITE licenses on the same machine, it's not logic, except extra features that PRO will have besides the traffic exchange, why would you need PRO if you can run 3 LITE to cover it !?

OK, yes, if you want to waste your PC resources on 10 VM then i won't stop you, but is not worth it because you will only lose time and resources while you can actually triple the earnings it normal conditions.

UPDATE v.2.5.5 (stable)
-----------------
- Added selection for number of pages to Auto-Surf
- PRO members can run more than one account on the same PC
- LITE members Auto-Surf earnings lowered to 20%
- minor big fixes

Last edited:
after updating software wont start anymore... im getting "invalid license. allowed numbers of activations has been exceeded"

after updating software wont start anymore... im getting "invalid license. allowed numbers of activations has been exceeded"
...contact me through the contact page and send a ticket with you email and license so i can unlock it for you. This issue is kinda frequent on Windows 7 and Windows 8 systems as after every system update or pending ones, your HWID algorithm gets changed...

Why your site is not accessible from Sudan?
Do you block Sudanese from access?
...no, i do not block any specific country! i only use a filter to block proxies and flagged IPs against Spam Haus/Stop Forum Spam databases...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back