Real Traffic Exchange Network (Free Access)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macster

Traffic Exchange Network

A cloud based traffic exchange network designed to help you promote your site by increasing the number of visitors that actually view your site.
For every visited website you will receive up to 6 visitors back to yours.
Guaranteed, Unlimited and Unrestricted 1 to 6 exchange ratio!

YEAAH! 1 : 6 exchange ratio IS POSSIBLE!​

• 100% Run-n-View System – just run the application, add your sites and… READY!
  • 100% REAL Visitors – because your visitors have to MANUALLY view your sites!
  • CLOUD View Exchange – as simple as it can get, EVER!
  • Unlimited Sites to Promote – automatically rotates all your sites one by one..., how many do you have !?
  • Manual Sites Viewing – perfectly "legal" and SAFE for any advertising network / opt-ins!
  • Random Time to Visit – you decide the MINIMUM time a visitor MUST stay on your sites!
  • Random / Fixed Site Referrers – sometimes your visitors won’t remember but you can remind them from where they came to your sites!
  • Random / Fixed Browsers – in case your visitors didn't decide what browser is best to visit your sites… so what, you’ll decide for them! 30 browsers to chose and all LATEST VERSIONS!
  • Alexa & Google Friendly – they will be your best online friends … among everyone else!
  • Full ADs Ready & Safe – simply put, they will LOVE YOU and you'll make LOTs of revenues!
  • Full Java and Flash Support – c’mon, it’s just a… a, just a… you don’t wanna know!
  • NO Proxies – Nope, NONE! …and you will never EVER need them with anymore!
  • NO AdBlock – the beauty of earning revenues from any AD Network available on the internet!

It is a masterpiece guys!

• - NO REGISTRATION NECESSARY ! - FREE FOR ALL FOREVER
  • - INTERNAL CHAT SYSTEM to exchange more than sites… (we got bored developing… you’ll definitely enjoy it more than we did, it’s pure fun!
  • +
  • 3 LEVEL RANKING SYSTEMS (points + views + experience) …tip: take them seriously and you’ll thank me later !

THE PERFECT TRAFFIC EXCHANGE SYSTEM !

GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD & LICENSE HERE !

(download included - it is impossible to provide a license and download link as EVERYONE must have their own UNIQUE access)
(stay close to your license it will be your key to the FUTURE - not kidding! )

it does NOT ​brake any service or advertising network privacy policies !​

1. 1st. You are not using BOTs and NO Automatic surfing... you are using NORMAL browsers that ARE navigating manually
  2. 2nd. YOU only navigate on sites that OTHER member push to your browser
  3. 3rd. after you close the application ONLY the last link that was sent will stay on the system encrypted with an AES 256 cipher and sent continuously to others as long as you have points available.

• The ENTIRE traffic from OUR servers to YOUR applications and back is AES 256 Encrypted so i wish only good luck to Google and anyone else wanting to see your traffic!
  • OUR servers are nothing more than just support for your applications to work, nothing more...
  • UNLIKE any other system available on the internet, WE DO NOT KNOW YOUR SITES OR BROWSERS (UA) NOR YOUR REFERRERS !!! - IMPOSSIBLE to KNOW because ONLY your application is rotating the traffic and ONLY as long as it is running.
  • The APPLICATION is isolated and all cache is encrypted AGAIN with AES 256 Encription.

Last edited:
108 comments
This is NOT beta testing... we just got out of beta and the system is fully functional. The chat room updates every time a member enters and leaves the chat between navigating sites.

have fun!

My Sites: - you must add a list of URLs
My Referrers: - you must add a list of URLs as your referrers to make the users that visit you have the referrer you set up in your bot

i.e * http://www.yoursite.com
** this is a rotator to allow you add unlimited sites and referrers

BASIC USE : Your BOT controls all other bots that use your links :) ... you tell them what site, what referrer, what browser and how much time must stay on your link...

Thanks!

MAJOR update: EVERYONE, if your applications do not work please download again and update when prompted!

Great C00B ... currently we are realeasing fresh updates and features on a daily basis :) ...it is by far the most advanced Direct Advertisign and Traffic Exchange System available on the Internet.

BEST REPORTS and FEEDBACKs:

- ALL YouTube / Vimeo views are logged almost instantly
- ALL AD Banners (i.e AdSense ...) are loaded and working
- ALL / ANY traffic and statistics are REAL and VALID

DL4all ... i've seen you activated your license so i presume you don't have any more issues... just in case, the app works in all Windows versions with .NET support... just download the .zip file, extract and run.

UPDATE 1.95 - 19072013 :

- the application is now 3x FASTER then previous versions.
- CHAT removed (will be moved to the official forums)
- improved BLOCK SITE (you can now block a site from your future visits)
- improved OPEN SITE (you can open a website in your external FAVORITE browser)
- improved ALL user agents (browsers) are updated to their latest versions
- MINIMUM TIME to VISIT (now you decide the minimum time someone MUST stay on your site)
- the minimum time now starts from 10 seconds
+ more EFFECTIVE OPTIMIZATION for your Click Through Rate & Bounce Rate due to UNLIMITED TIME ON SITE.

IMPROVED EXCHANGE RATIO to 1 : 6

i.e if you visit a site for minimum 60 seconds you'll earn 60 seconds (points) to drive 6 visits of minimum 10 seconds to your sites... and so on...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back