Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using an RDP from buywindowsvps or not ?

The email change originated from there using your email :::;

I doubt a hacker would use your email to buy an RDP then hack other accounts ...........

Firefox no -

Phfff so email is yours , rdp is yours , email changed occurred from your RDP but it wasn't you ...........:facepalm:

@Downloadmasti, so why is that if your accounts were keylogged then now your email id is being used to change others account??? The person himself who keylogged won't use the victim's id to change others details.

Firefox no -

Phfff so email is yours , rdp is yours , email changed occurred from your RDP but it wasn't you ...........:facepalm:

LMFAO xD maybe he got a bot? which changes the email address of filehost accounts? xD

Well I see that its not viruz99's fault neither BuyWindowsVPS.com

The guy 'Downloadmasti' might have infected the server with his keylogger (there are lots, just go on Hack-Forums)

Then, he got all the details, enjoyed the accounts and then he thought, why not take this account ? So he tried to change the email IDs to his own ID.

Now when he saw that it asks for confirmation and shit on the previous ID, he immediately removed the keylogger and made up a story as he was aware that one day or the other his email ID would be exposed from WJ. So now he comes with a story that "LULZ, I don't know who changed it."
Or was it that someone used viruz99's accounts, enjoyed the download service and then tried to change it your email ID and that too using the RDP ? Do you think that people here are retarded?
---------

That's a story which maybe correct, but still it can be made false.
If you have done it Downloadmasti, then accept it like a man and say sorry to the OP that you won't do it again and apologize everyone.
That'd save you :)

@ Downloadmasti - just PM me how you managed to get my login details and if only RS or others too - then i'll drop everything and you can go on doing whatever you like

If ''you'' got accounts details of other users too that's up to them to change :::

@ Blaze - is it possible to install a keylogger without admin permission ?

Last edited:
yes i use buywindows rdp from 2months now...

even u save ur accounts in IDM filezilla n Firefox??

Log in into your Gmail account, scroll down, see this - [slide]http://imgcrave.com/u/pokit0ed39.jpg[/slide]

Click on details, when you see the page that opens after clicking on that, see the IP which you see/suspect isn't yours and PM me, I will have a look if that IP is of any of our customers.

Thank you!

come on man how can i get ur details

this is insane what BLAZE told and we cannot install anything widout admins access

now plz dont say that i even keylogged that admin access....

@ Blaze - is it possible to install a keylogger without admin permission ?

I'm not sure though, but it could be possible if its an advanced type of logger which doesn't require admin permission.

The keylogger may save your keystrokes on a .txt file and can silent send the data to the master (its possible in XP, not sure about WinServer 2003-2008)

Ask l0calh0st & NewEraCracker as they are more advanced :p
=======

EDIT:
@Downloadmasti,
Many keyloggers do not require installations (infact only few require installation which are released for educational purpose xD)

Sorry for offending you, but I just wrote what came in my mind.

Everythign points to you so there no point denying it -

Anyway just PM me how you did it so i can protect myself in the future and i'll ask a Mod to close this topic -

lol i think the prob is that one of the users or maybe u asked the admin team to install an app which was infected so that caused the keylog

thats just a random guess

but as for the staff goes

well i know fdls personally and Glenn is not that cheap to keylog his customers

and yes it is possible to install viruses without admin permission and don't ask me how :P

i aint gonna tell it :P

Note that a keylogger is a trojan. It doesn't have to be an .EXE file it can even be a .MP3 or .AVI. Keyloggers can be packed to be undetected on your system.

Just secure your system next time, and no a keylogger doesn't need admin privileges. That's the whole idea of a "keylogger".

As l0calh0st & Mind Freak confirmed that you don't need Admin Privileges to activate the logger, so I guess the virus spreader is guilty and its been done purposely ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back