Status
Not open for further replies.
Same shit happens with me too. My windows server is hacked many times. I am with rapidleechhost though. There is a tool to find the vulnerability in the windows servers which gives access to the hackers.

Same shit happens with me too. My windows server is hacked many times. I am with rapidleechhost though. There is a tool to find the vulnerability in the windows servers which gives access to the hackers.

LOL. Your hosts are all newfagged like hell. For you information I have an Windows XP server that hosts my warez site and guess what? I wasn't hacked in a year! Many tried. Many failed.

Regards,
NewEraCracker.

First i said its possible Keylogger - not 100% sure

Fact is the details were phished from that RDP and no i don't leave my logins laying around .

Unless you are saying he hacked my logins from somewhere else then happen to use the same RDP as me to change the details etc......

This is most likely to be the OP email user/pass is hacked and someone checked his email, seen RDP details, logged in and changed premium account details

Lol. My Rapidshare account was hacked sometime ago because I shared with a friend that got hacked.

Could that be the case here as well?

Regards,
NewEraCracker.

This is most likely to be the OP email user/pass is hacked and someone checked his email, seen RDP details, logged in and changed premium account details

Nope that email belongs to one of their clients

@ NEC - I don't share my login details

That is up to buywindowsvps tho i'd like to know how it happened in the first place

Hey Mate,
Even I would like to know,
Let me know if you find any Proofs or Evidence.
Email that guy and ask him How he managed to phish your account :facepalm:
And If you are So curious, Offer him some candy and then may be he will tell you..

But Please let us know if you have any Update.

keyloggers, botnet,password stealers, or just even infected desktops are easy to hide, its not exactly hard - you can make your EXE file fully undetected by AVs etc for under $5!!

So wouldnt suprise me if the server got infected, espcialy with the amount off files im sure are being downloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello

that email belongs to me i use for forum registartions...and product registartions

after seeing this i just checked my other accounts and my fileserve got changed i will save my passwords in RDP....

huh ? So you are the one who changed my acc password ?

if yes - how did you even get the details !

how can i get the details im also using the same RDP and even i got keylogged(may) even my FS (2nd account) n rapidshare got changed and i just checked my email i got emails regarding password chnagings....

@Downloadmasti, so why is that if your accounts were keylogged then now your email id is being used to change others account??? The person himself who keylogged won't use the victim's id to change others details.

@Downloadmasti, so why is that if your accounts were keylogged then now your email id is being used to change others account??? The person himself who keylogged won't use the victim's id to change others details.

my email is mukesh123khan@gmail.com i gnerally use it only for forum reg's and i wont check them so frequntly....and i save my details in RDP i.e in firefox and filezilla....and IDM

just not removed everthing.....

@ DM - i call BS on that too - The email was changed to yours tho i can't understand yet why it was changed back .

Anyway how did you get teh details - that's all i want to know .

P.s : You are using that RDP on buywindowsvps right or even that is not yours xD

@ DM - i call BS on that too - The email was changed to yours tho i can't understand yet why it was changed back .

Anyway how did you get teh details - that's all i want to know .

dude i even dont know that email is changed and i just saw it now when i saw my email in this thread....and i checked my gmail now

i have no idea how it changed and i dont have ur details....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back