Shared RDP for video encoding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruriko

Hi I'm looking for a RDP for video encoding. I will be video encoding 24/7 so I want good CPU. I do not want RDP with too many users on the server cause it won't be fast enough to encode. I do not want a host that don't freaking manage their resources for example one user is sucking up I/O and the admin doesn't do anything about it...

Paying $20/month

11 comments
with a budget of $20/month u want video encoding 24/7 and not many users on the server and also server admin punish the one sucking up I/O where u continue encoding 24/7 wish u goodluck and hopefully u find what u looking for.

I understand OP is looking for RDP but seriously should be looking for a dedi or atleast VPS for dedicated resources 24/7.

You need a dedi for 24/7 thingy! Try to increase your budget!
Hi I'm looking for a RDP for video encoding. I will be video encoding 24/7 so I want good CPU. I do not want RDP with too many users on the server cause it won't be fast enough to encode. I do not want a host that don't freaking manage their resources for example one user is sucking up I/O and the admin doesn't do anything about it...

Paying $20/month

Hi,
If you're from Europe, you can buy a kimsufi dedicated server and do 24x7 encoding, :)
otheriwse on a VPS/RDP, I don't think a host is going to allow 24x7 encoding...

Check out OVH's Kimsufi plans like vikas has told. :) You can contact them and get off a cheaper deal and they might even do all the things you want free of charge at the first install. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back