RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch my rdp to new server and installed all asked software.

I am glad your are enjoying our service, If you need anything else feel free to contact us.

Thank you for new server, will see if is better

I am sure you will like new server.

Please activate my account,purchased 2 hours ago.thx

We have no pending orders so I believe your order was activated.

new servers work very good. thanks rdaheven . i be with you for many more month

I am glad your are enjoying our service, If you need anything else feel free to contact us.

Regards

Merry-Christmas.jpg

Santa brought you Gifts

40% First Month off on Everything : X95SAX4H8F
25% Lifetime Off on Everything :
X37EYJZ4YI

Regards

Invoice 10186

waiting for rdp details

L.E. Solved.

I can confirm your service is activated.

Merry-Christmas.jpg

Santa brought you Gifts

40% First Month off on Everything : X95SAX4H8F
25% Lifetime Off on Everything :
X37EYJZ4YI

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year from RDAHeaven Team.
Regards

I'm get this message
Pls help me

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

Are multiple downloads at once allowed if they are all low bandwidth downloads? Like for example 15 downloads at once with an average of 120KB/s for a total of only 1.8MB/s

I have been using this service for over 8 months now and all I can say is this is the best provide you can get. Thanks Markus for the help and assistance you guys have been providing me with . Keep it up.

I'm get this message
Pls help me

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

Apologies for the issue you are facing. Kindly open a support ticket and we will surely find you a solution.

Are multiple downloads at once allowed if they are all low bandwidth downloads? Like for example 15 downloads at once with an average of 120KB/s for a total of only 1.8MB/s

Yes we can allow that.

I have been using this service for over 8 months now and all I can say is this is the best provide you can get. Thanks Markus for the help and assistance you guys have been providing me with . Keep it up.

Thank you very much for your kind words and Thanks for being a wonderful client.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back