RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please activat my RDP..
12:00 I expected :(

Your service is activated.

i bought another rdp with halloween2013 discount... actiavte fast

We have no pending orders, If you have not received your details yet kindly open a support ticket and we will solve it as fast as possible.

Please active my RDP

order number: 8883231983

Your service is activated.

Why don't we get information about the downtime? :(

Nov 1: offline...

Apologies for that but sadly the OS on one of our server corrupted out of blue but we solved it as quick as we could and now everything is working normally.

I missed Major Halloween SALE :(
Can you give me Demo UK Basic Encoding? Thanks

Sorry currently we don't have demo.

Ticket #957634

Your ticket is replied.

Regards

Diwali_Art_by_blueshift55.jpg

Great Diwali Sale

40% Discount on Advance and Extended Plans For both Netherlands and UK.

Code : 40OffDiwali13

UK Advance RDA : [STRIKE]$40[/STRIKE] $24
UK Extended RDA : [STRIKE]$70[/STRIKE] $42

NL Advance RDA : [STRIKE]$45[/STRIKE] $27
NL Extended RDA : [STRIKE]$75[/STRIKE] $45

Happy Diwali Everyone

Apply only to new clients.

Regards

Last edited:
MY SERVICE IS NOT WORKING FOR 3 DAYS, FIX IT !!! :cursing:

hahahahahahah... Yeah, they solve problems, after couple of days, and after 2 days, it breaks again.

Never mind, I requested a refund via Paypal, can' wait any longer...

None of our service is down, Not a single one. We reply tickets as fast as we can, most of the time within minutes but we weren't able to reply since there are no pending tickets in our system. Nor we have any Paypal dispute. I believe you are posting in wrong thread, Kindly stop posting in our thread since you are not our client.

Regards

hahahahahahah... Yeah, they solve problems, after couple of days, and after 2 days, it breaks again.

Never mind, I requested a refund via Paypal, can' wait any longer...

None of our service is down, Not a single one. We reply tickets as fast as we can, most of the time within minutes but we weren't able to reply since there are no pending tickets in our system. Nor we have any Paypal dispute. I believe you are posting in wrong thread, Kindly stop posting in our thread since you are not our client.

Regards

Don't you lie, your RDP breaks every second day, isn't work s***.
You're right about not being your client, not any more!
I've requested a refund via Paypal, and until I get it, I will keep posting!

Regards!
uelbek

Not to budge in ,but why don't you just open a ticket and ask them to solve the issue? Just the other day I was facing an issue related to an Encoding software and they sorted it out quite quickly.

Very Bad service.
I've the UK Basic encoding and they have suspended me the service because i've used 75% of cpu.
This is not written anywhere!!! where it says: "do not use more than 75% of cpu"?????
Encoding plan where you can not use the cpu? :facepalm:
And my encoding was in LOW Priority! The cpu utilization was under 75%!

And yes, i posted in the correct thread!

This is their answer:
"
Hi
Your service has been permanently suspended for abusing our servers . You have been constantly maxing out the CPU on a "Basic" Encoding plan which isnt allowed. You were warned but ou didnt pay any heed to it. Please upgrade to a plan where your current usage is allowed."

Guys, stay away from this rdp. They are scammers.
They Create rules that only they can know.
Now you must tell me where this rules are written.

Last edited:
Don't you lie, your RDP breaks every second day, isn't work s***.
You're right about not being your client, not any more!
I've requested a refund via Paypal, and until I get it, I will keep posting!

Regards!
uelbek

I will say once again none of our service is down and everything is working as they should, Nor we have any open paypal dispute from you. You were never our client so kindly stop posting these FAKE reviews on our thread or I will have to report you.

Very Bad service.
I've the UK Basic encoding and they have suspended me the service because i've used 75% of cpu.
This is not written anywhere!!! where it says: "do not use more than 75% of cpu"?????
Encoding plan where you can not use the cpu? :facepalm:
And my encoding was in LOW Priority! The cpu utilization was under 75%!

And yes, i posted in the correct thread!

You have been warned multiple times for abusing our services. I believe the first warning you received was for encoding and using 100% CPU in a Basic, Non-Encoding Plan? We still gave you a chance and allowed you to upgrade your service to a Encoding one instead of suspending you. After that we have warned you multiple times for abusing I/O and CPU on the server on a basic Encoding plan. But in the end sorry to say we had to suspend your service which we normally do not do. However I can see you have also opened a paypal dispute with us which is against our TOS as well. There will be no more conversation regarding this matter from us and we will let Paypal decide the outcome of the dispute.

Regards

Not to budge in ,but why don't you just open a ticket and ask them to solve the issue? Just the other day I was facing an issue related to an Encoding software and they sorted it out quite quickly.

Mate, they don't respond! I've been using RDA Heaven in October, and it worked 15 out of 30 days, they fix it, then it breaks again, and you have to wait 2-3 days until they answer you, and then they fix it, and it breaks again, ect.....

Anyway, I hope things will turn out good for you! :)

Mate, they don't respond! I've been using RDA Heaven in October, and it worked 15 out of 30 days, they fix it, then it breaks again, and you have to wait 2-3 days until they answer you, and then they fix it, and it breaks again, ect.....

Anyway, I hope things will turn out good for you! :)

I can understand your frustration if your service is not working and believe me I will do my best to assist you with it but I cannot help you until you provide your identity since we do not have any open ticket regarding any server down. Kindly PM me your email, invoice number or order number so I can look into your matter.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back