RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tested the demo and the upload and download speed is great, the rar speed is also good, i had only 15 minutes to try so i only tested one filehost via FTP and speed was 15mb/S. Great RDP i will delibrate to order one.

Thanks for the review.

^^ 15mb is nothing buddy I get 70-80mb with my new nl server... great service by rdaheaven

Thanks for the review.

gaurav i can second you on this. Been getting these speeds all along and if it ever dips down you can look upto peter and markus to fix it right away :)

I am glad you are enjoying our services. If you need anything else feel free to contact us anytime.

i tested demo. dl and ul speed is good. I bought. Order number: 9727819571

Thanks for your order with us, Your service is activated.

I'm still waiting for activation.

I can confirm your order is active, If you haven't received your details kindly open a support ticket and we will fix it right away.
Limited time offer.
Only 2 Slots LEFT!!

10% LIFETIME Discount on all NL Products - "GJW345ZXLC"

Free Premium/Registered Z00M Uploader with basic and above plans.

Regards

I don't think they provide servers in Germany. However I got a mail recently saying that they will be introducing FR plans soon. waiting for them to be introduced !

@RDAHeaven update winrar to latest 5 beta. you have my server ip or i send again?

I have updated winrar in all servers.

new updates in mozilla in idm.please installs. i pmd u server ip. ok thanks

Mozilla is automatically updated and I have not received any PM from you.

@RDAHeaven 1 MORE THING U HAVE IN GERMANY?

Sorry currently we only have servers in UK and NL however soon FR will be available as well. If you are from Germany FR or NL will give you good pings.
WOWWeekend Deal

Only 4 SLOTS!
350GB Disk Space
Intel Xeon X3440 (2x4 x 2.93Ghz)
16GB DDR3 RAM
Hardware Raid 0
Windows Server 2008 Standard R2 SP1 (x64)
1Gbps Connection
Servers location: Netherlands, EU

Just $20/Month!

Order : http://www.rdaheaven.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=10
Code : wowweekend.aug2

Offer valid for this weekend only 10-11 Aug 2013 or until stock lasts.

Regards

very poor service :( i am facing heavy server load like 70-95% cpu load ,every day and support is talking 12hrs to answer all queries :(

You have a encoding RDP or normal RDP ??

Normal Plan mate & Administrator have installed handbreak encoding software

130811010130185307.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back