RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered an NL Basic package today and the setup was very fast. Their support is awesome. Server is also superb.
Here is a uploading screenshot
screenshot_8.png

This screenshot was taken in peak hour when most of the users are using server.

Last edited:
I tried you promo code for 40% one time discount and on your site it shows 20% when used! ! You trying to fool your customers? Not good promotion for you..
screenshot.jpg

Fix this

One more thing: on your thread title you claim your RDA starting price is 8$. Your UK RDA starting from 14$, and your NL RDA starting from 16$. How can I get 8$ RDA as you claim? Please explain.

MisterX rdaheven has already mentioned in his announcement that he wont be online . Why don't you ticket them /contact them via live support to get your issue resolved.

I have talked to live chat and i got explanation how promo code has expired because they sold all accounts, but they decided just to reduce percentage of discount even promo is over, but here claim is that promo ends on 14th july, and no mention on quantity of sold accounts. How convinient. So no 8$ RDA whatsoever.

Last edited:
Your Promo Codes are wrong in the title and post, when compared to your website:
http://i.imgur.com/eUcANzx.png - 40% on the thread, and 20% on your site.
http://i.imgur.com/CLVMjz1.png - 25% on your thread, 20% on your site.

So, according to your site, the correct rate should be 11.20$ / Month.
I'll have to close your thread, if you don't do the required changes in the next 24 hours.

And this will be the final warning for you, if you continue to do these "backend" changes, you'll not be able to have business here.

@RDAHeaven my encoding rdp expired 3 days ago, your service is nice but I need something more powerful. any chance you have servers with 6 or 8 cores for faster encoding? I can pay a little premium for faster service.

Tried out NL Demo - really good speeds. Worth trying.

Thanks for your kind words.

their live support is super awesome. had an issue and query and got it resolved within minutes with live support.
Computerbuddy you should try asking for one on their live support.

Thanks for the review.

bro please updated idm in servers . i pm u server ip

I have not received any PM from you.

@RDAHeaven my encoding rdp expired 3 days ago, your service is nice but I need something more powerful. any chance you have servers with 6 or 8 cores for faster encoding? I can pay a little premium for faster service.

Yes we do have more powerful servers kindly contact us via support tickets for further information.

I ordered an NL Basic package today and the setup was very fast. Their support is awesome. Server is also superb.
Here is a uploading screenshot
screenshot_8.png

This screenshot was taken in peak hour when most of the users are using server.

Thanks for the review, If you ever need anything always feel free to contact us.

Regards

Just had a great support talk in their live chat. Whenever you have issues or questions with their services, just submit a ticket on their site or, like me, use live chat. Peter helped me with all the questions I had and walked me through all occuring ordering issues in a friendly way. THAT'S customer service at its best :)

And, NO, I'm not on their staff ;)

Just as a reminder for activating my new server: Order No. 5769544874

Last edited:
my nl rdp working amazing as always

2852203094.png

thanks rdaheaven for you great rdps

Thanks for the review.

Just had a great support talk in their live chat. Whenever you have issues or questions with their services, just submit a ticket on their site or, like me, use live chat. Peter helped me with all the questions I had and walked me through all occuring ordering issues in a friendly way. THAT'S customer service at its best

And, NO, I'm not on their staff

Just as a reminder for activating my new server: Order No. 5769544874

Thanks for the review.

fqtbrqt I second you. Been using their Encoder Service for sometime now and its flawless. I must mention Peter's support is awesome on live chat

I am glad you are enjoying our service and support.

blob wow speed man... I will also switch to nl now

If you want to switch to NL than kindly open a support ticket.

I get similar speeds on my NL slot as well. Fully satisfied with my slot.

Thanks for the review.

6881092901 waiting for activation, thx

Your service is activated.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back