RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lots. Very better service and best RDP service in the whole wjunction . thanks :dan:

Thanks for the review.

Thanks for the demo. I tested it and speeds are quite impressive. Server seems to be smooth for me and I am going to order Basic Encoder .

Thanks for the review.

thanks for demo.. great server man... hope it will stay like this and i will enjoy your service

Order #4892648483

Thanks for the review and your order with us.

bro update idm on my server

I have updated IDM to latest version on all servers.

HUGE Month End Sale:

40% First Month discount on all UK RDA - W8VU5UCS57

25% LIFETIME discount on all UK RDA - Z1B7ZZ5NIP

Both codes valid till 30 June or until stock lasts

Regards

mate i guess ur live online support not working? anyways i m interested in UK Basic RDA 200GB Disk Space can i get a demo also i wud like to get slot on the server i will demo. possible? and how much time i'll get my login details after payment.

mate i guess ur live online support not working? anyways i m interested in UK Basic RDA 200GB Disk Space can i get a demo also i wud like to get slot on the server i will demo. possible? and how much time i'll get my login details after payment.

Sadly live chat is having some technical problems, It will be restored on 29 June. I have PMed you demo and I can assure you, you will get account on same server on which you are going to test demo.

thanks for activating my account so fast

working great

I am glad your are enjoying our service, If you ever need anything we are always here for help.

HUGE Month End Sale:

Regards

satisfied with the demo. Ordered UK Encoding RDA - UK Standard Encoding now. Please activate asap
Order No: 3575293395

yes i know... but if live chat was there support can become easy... thanks

Thanks for your kind words, Live chat will be available from today.

satisfied with the demo. Ordered UK Encoding RDA - UK Standard Encoding now. Please activate asap
Order No: 3575293395

Thank you for your order with us. Your service is activated. If you ever need anything always feel free to contact us.

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT

HUGE Month End Sale:

Regards

My NL RDP is down..

iNe7SS33kbnmW.PNG

Please Fix it.. Thanks :)

my NL server is down but I was emailed about an issue with network and I guess this is due to it. UK is server is up though. Pew why don't you open a ticket to fix it?

i don't have nl server but i know its down they are updating everything in network issues on their site. it looks like it will be up soon....

thanks for the fast activation. great support from them.asked for 3 softwares to be installed and they got installed within 5 minutes. Keep it up. will post detailed review as I test the server is these days

My NL RDP is down..

iNe7SS33kbnmW.PNG

Please Fix it.. Thanks :)

my NL server is down but I was emailed about an issue with network and I guess this is due to it. UK is server is up though. Pew why don't you open a ticket to fix it?

You were informed 4 days ago regarding this downtime which also included reason and estimate time. Moreover everything is getting updated at "Network Issues" page in your clientarea in realtime.

thanks for the fast activation. great support from them.asked for 3 softwares to be installed and they got installed within 5 minutes. Keep it up. will post detailed review as I test the server is these days

Thanks for your kind words, I will look forward for your detailed review.

LAST DAY!

HUGE Month End Sale:

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back