RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think any host will allow using so much ram for a single application. it is a shared environment after all and we should not expect to abuse full server for $20. i tested their 2 demo from rdaheaven and both were very good. if you pay for something and expect everything than there is nothing much a host can do.

oh dude come on stop it. only if you abused their service and got suspended doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as you.

s mod please check gaurav16 and own topic. He clone user?

He sent demo at server good but He sell at another server.

http://www.wjunction.com/1839642-post684.htm

OP, you must provide a proper explanation for this:
http://www.wjunction.com/1841542-post712.htm

www.wjunction.com/94-other/162467-r...ding-32gb-ram-raid0-1gbps-$14-mo-eu-nl-72.htm

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

bro they have suspend my service because of this http://www.wjunction.com/1839642-post684.htm

so you better watch out, ask them to transfer you in that 37.2xx.xx.xx Server or ask for the refund. they does issue refund.

Hi Bro,

They have not refund and also have not unsuspend for me!
SCAM or CHEATER?

He create many user account for sale. It's idle CPU when many client connected.

He talk me abusing. It's was funny.

I recently swiched from a basic RDP to an encoding one. The support is very nice and respond quite quickly. They install on the server everything I need to work properly. So far, I'm really satisfied with RDAHeaven !

I'm still using this one. their services is pretty good, although I got warn once by encoding, the support is still nice. server speed is still better compare to any other.

If you break their rules, there nothing you can do about it. just deal with it.

I'm still using this one. their services is pretty good, although I got warn once by encoding, the support is still nice. server speed is still better compare to any other.

because you encoding then me been has suspended!
ha ha ha

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Hi Everybody,

If you have a satisfaction, please check again follow do this:
Download 1 DVD about 4,5 GB and use FFSJ utility to split to 3 parts and check at task manager how much memories using?
Now, FFSJ is a utility most popular to split file.
I make sure It's always over 1,063,000 kb then you become abuse.

I also don't like to talk more, Only that, I so hope everybody understand me.

I only used to 2 day but do nothing, he was suspended because I abusing!!!
It was funny. He is a ROBBER

Thank you

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I don't understand what you talk!

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

i don't think any host will allow using so much ram for a single application. it is a shared environment after all and we should not expect to abuse full server for $20. i tested their 2 demo from rdaheaven and both were very good. if you pay for something and expect everything than there is nothing much a host can do.

Please check FFSJ (www.jaist.ac.jp/~hoangle/filesj/) utility with 1 file about 4,5 GB. split to 3 parts.

Pls check before talk

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

YOu RDA work very very slow

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

He sent demo at IP : 37.2xx.xx.xx work good but when I bought his service he sent to me at 88.1xx.xxx.xxx. It's very bad.
Please Explain.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

i wouuld never use these providers again i have give up on sending tickets will not renew with these there rda are so slow

i think over selling

just my thoughts on it

You are right, Great! that's good idea. I think so. I create too many user for server. He don't know use OS trial support for how many clients remote desktop!

Last edited:
kenhphimviet nobody fucking cares about you.

You are an abuser who thinks he can pay for a shared server and abuse it and then dispute and buy elsewhere and repeat the same thing. I wish they had kicked you earlier.My 88.xx is much smoother today.

You were abusing and were suspended live with it. because an 88 server which I am on is much more smoother today and I can bet others can confirm as well. Stop bullshitting here you idiot. all you do is go to every providers thread and write they are scam. I am happy they suspended you . At least we (the other users who stay within limits ) can work properly .

You go and check what "Abusing the server is" . I wish every RDP provider would kick users like you so that RDP experience stays smooth .
You don't understand anybody who says RDAhyeaven has good service and strangely your English becomes better when somebody writes its not . Go and learn English first

kenhphimviet nobody fucking cares about you.

You are an abuser who thinks he can pay for a shared server and abuse it and then dispute and buy elsewhere and repeat the same thing. I wish they had kicked you earlier.My 88.xx is much smoother today.

You were abusing and were suspended live with it. because an 88 server which I am on is much more smoother today and I can bet others can confirm as well. Stop bullshitting here you idiot. all you do is go to every providers thread and write they are scam. I am happy they suspended you . At least we (the other users who stay within limits ) can work properly .

Please check FFSJ.

I don't abuse. They were abused, With 1 server, They create too many users. They are oversell but they got money more and create user more then ABUSED HERE. Do you understand? I don't abused.

You should remember thanks to me, you're a good person, this is the time that they need to prove to people that you have not been suspend their service is good. You must know that I thank you properly.

Are you illiterate or what? Even after proof if posted of your usage you still keep arguing ? If you cant decipher the screenshot let me explain it to you. You were abusing the server RAM. Got it? Man you are such a dumb guy

You go and check what "Abusing the server is" . I wish every RDP provider would kick users like you so that RDP experience stays smooth .
You don't understand anybody who says RDAhyeaven has good service and strangely your English becomes better when somebody writes its not . Go and learn English first

OK you, May be skill about English not good. But every RDP provider (exclude RDAHeaven) allowed use FFSJ to split file. If you use this utility, It's always over 1,063,000 Kb memories. You can check again.
You should remember about that

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Are you illiterate or what? Even after proof if posted of your usage you still keep arguing ? If you cant decipher the screenshot let me explain it to you. You were abusing the server RAM. Got it? Man you are such a dumb guy

You are women? What do you want? You want to a ROBBER as them.

I want to talk with everybody. If they use FFSJ to split file then normal that. I don't abused.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

OP, you must provide a proper explanation for this:
http://www.wjunction.com/1841542-post712.htm

This is reason he hate me and suspended?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

20$ used to RDA 2 days, He is a ROBBER

Sorry for getting into it again but I don't think any host will allow a paypal dispute.

Also have you even tried contacting them trying settling the matter instead of posting here like crazy?

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockerz

Are you illiterate or what? Even after proof
if posted of your usage you still keep arguing ? If you cant decipher the
screenshot let me explain it to you. You were abusing the server RAM. Got it?
Man you are such a dumb guy

You are women? What do you want? You want to a ROBBER as
them

RIP English :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back