RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
plis check Ticket #787216

already now if they have greatly improved the speed of ascent and descent

edit: 100% preferred

Last edited:
Just ordered for UK Basic RDA. Hope to receive my RDP soon. :)

Invoice #484

Your service is activated.

got one of these servers a few days ago uploads are fast download very fast

and great tech help they have installed every thing i have asked

great service keep the good work up guys

Thanks for the review.

May I kindly request the UK Starter RDA demo please !

Thanks in advance.

Demo sent via PM.

Crazy WOWWeekend Deal coming tomorrow.

Regards

Using UK RDP. I recommend anyone who is buying RDP to buy from RDAHeaven. Speeds are simply great. Both upload and download.

I have been using it all day. Love it.

Using UK RDP. I recommend anyone who is buying RDP to buy from RDAHeaven. Speeds are simply great. Both upload and download.

Will really appreciate if you could post screenshots of that great speed?
how many users roughly on your server?

:handshake:

Will really appreciate if you could post screenshots of that great speed?
how many users roughly on your server?

:handshake:
I don't really know how many users are there.

Here's a screenshot of downloading from Billion uploads as a free user.
http://i.imgur.com/cX6Fhfv.png

As for uploading speeds, for Billionuploads, HugeFiles and Uploaded, I am getting 5-10MB/s.

RDAHeaven allow using public torrents as well. Speed varies. Sometimes, you can get 1 MB/s and other times 5MB/s on torrents.

I dont have a screenshot now I will post later but I have two slots with them and a Vowdeal as well. with 200 plan I have got around 13 users on one server and with vow deal i havw got just 7 users now. So my bet is get the vow deal if you can. trust me its awesome.

please activate my a.c Order Number: 4451402867
payment done.
Invoice 492

ticket created as well

Your service is activated.

Thanks for the review.

speed 60-70mb bruder

@rdaheaven have Germany rdp?

No currently we only have servers in UK and NL.

May I get a UK demo please? Thank you very much.

Demo sent via PM.

I dont have a screenshot now I will post later but I have two slots with them and a Vowdeal as well. with 200 plan I have got around 13 users on one server and with vow deal i havw got just 7 users now. So my bet is get the vow deal if you can. trust me its awesome.

Thanks for the review.

RDAHeaven: where is Crazy WOWWeekend deal?

WOWWeekend Deal

Lifetime 25% Discount on all NL RDA - "25offnl4life"
Valid till Sunday, 28 April 2013, 23:59:59 (BST)
or Until Stock Lasts

(Setup within 48 hours)

FREE REGISTERED/PREMIUM ZOOM UPLOADER WITH BASIC AND ABOVE PLANS WITH ANY RDA!

Regards

Last edited:
I had a bit of a false start with RDAheaven, but their support is as fast as their upload/download speed, and I can only say how pleased I am with both the service and the speed.

If you are looking for something like this try it! You wont be disappointed.

There is big big Problem on Uk server aswell unable to connect and even if connect after several tries take much time to establish connection several time connection lost let me tell you there is no problem on my home connection,
There is big Problem on RDAheaven's End but i know they will not admit it.
Server's performance very bad, no live support is there no response from tickets tell you truth service is going bad everyday:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Conclusion: Will surely consider to change RDP :ninja:

Thats quite strange as they have always been very honest with me. In case they have an issue on their end I have been told the reason.yesterday I rcvd an email that my nl server will go down due to an hdd issue something whivh they could have concealed. I guess you have your reasons but I can guarantuee there are no problems in UK rdaheven server atm. awesome speeds and great support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back