RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad As all NL servers are down since two days...so good servers but down now...I hope it will be back again

Unfortunately our NL server provider (hostplate.com) is going out of business and we are not sure what is going to happen next. Quote from their facebook page-

Hello everybody,

Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.

Regarding the current downtime we regret to inform you as follow.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances between MN Solution IT Group AB (HostPlate) and Leaseweb B.V , from now on we are not able to provide you any service.

Please note that all your servers including files or data are in Leaseweb and we don't have access to them anymore. We believe you can get your servers from Leaseweb directly. Also all of your email address have been already sent to Leaseweb.

It's our first priority that all of you receive your servers and
get your data. We will do our best and this is the least that we can do at the moment.

Kind regards,
MN SOLUTION IT GROUP AB
We have contacted leaseweb regarding our servers and expecting a good reply soon.

Regards

Hi.
RDAHeaven has the best support, very fast and online all the time, I never waited more than half an hour for their response ....

thanks, and keep it up ...

Im waiting more than an hour for a reply. I faced some problems with them. Waiting for either the slot OR refund, if the slot details are not received in the next 9-10 hours.

Thanks

The following errors occurred:

• The promotion code entered has already been used

:(

Those promotions are used up, PM me which plan you want to buy I will try to offer some discount.

Yeaaah my severs are online. Good rdaheavn. I luv u :)

Thanks for review.

nl rdp on now? i want to switch to nl.....

Yes Netherlands RDAs are back online, kindly open a support ticket for switch.

Hi.
RDAHeaven has the best support, very fast and online all the time, I never waited more than half an hour for their response ....

Thanks for the review.

thanks, and keep it up ...

Im waiting more than an hour for a reply. I faced some problems with them. Waiting for either the slot OR refund, if the slot details are not received in the next 9-10 hours.

Thanks

I apologize for the delay kindly provide me your order number and I will process it within minutes.

Regards

Bought a package. PM'ed you. Waiting for details.

Edited: I need my RDP so please process my order quickly.

Last edited:
yesterday i switched to nl and server is very smooth for me.response instant and rar in seconds and download upload 80mbps. i think your internet is problem.

i will recommend rdaheaven eye closed

@darkpichu : you faced those issues because you have no idea how to use a RDA. First you abused our service by filling up space in C drive and doing extractions/compressions in C making the whole server lag for everybody, you are lucky we did not suspend you for abuse of service.

yesterday i switched to nl and server is very smooth for me.response instant and rar in seconds and download upload 80mbps. i think your internet is problem.

i will recommend rdaheaven eye closed

Thanks for review.

i want to install my 2 seo software so is it possible ??? if yes then pls let me know.

Thanks

How much cpu load can we expect from those softwares? Also in which plan you are interested?

Regards

Stay way from this RDP service. Asked for refund well before 24 hours of my purchase but they wouldn't give me my money back. Way to scam customers.

Again, beware of this service. If you're looking for good support, I'd advise looking elsewhere.

Last edited:
Lol. So you abuse the server and after getting caught ask for a refund? Great going. I have been using them for quite some time so NO they are definetely not a scam service.On the contrary one of the best RDP providers I have used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back