RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@henry it is for idiots like you openly posting the server IP thats clients like us face issues due to atacks. If you have issues ask them privately.They have solved my issues so they should help you out.

My rdp is working awesome from many days. Support is very friendly and fast answer all tickets in 5-10 minutes. Live chat is not always online but its nice addon. And obviously the RDP itself is great, very good speed and response.

this host is recommended by me

my review. good server good specs. I like it at this cost

Thanks for the review.

My rdp is working awesome from many days. Support is very friendly and fast answer all tickets in 5-10 minutes. Live chat is not always online but its nice addon. And obviously the RDP itself is great, very good speed and response.

this host is recommended by me

Thanks for the review.

:fly: Excellent support and service.

5 days and quite right. :dan:

regards :wave:

Thanks for the review.

very nice service. good people. very fast very fast

+++++1

Thanks for the review.

@Everyone : We are awaiting some servers from our datacenter so new orders can take a little more time to setup then usual.

Netherlands RDA coming within 24 hours!

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all of our services, Grab your slot while its valid-

20% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "BNX558C9OO"- 2 slots

30% Discount for First Month only - "2HZYTX89SQ"- 3 slots

Regards

Dear sir I need to buy a RDA service but I need to clear something here: I will use this service to download some legal files from some filehosts ( HF mostly ) and reupload them again to HF after added some info and insider guides So the Question is: Will HF ban my premium account when I use it on the server to download and upload and at the same time I use from my location too? In case i want to use the same premium account for Ex from italy to download files to my desktop and later I use it from server location to download and upload too, So does that risky??

thanks

I used HF quite some time ago and I used to do the same thig without any issues. What I suggest is you use just 1-2 different IP logins like home and RDP and not like home ,office,4-5 RDP etc. If you stick to 1-2 different logins you should be fine.

Hmmm that sounds so good for me then I have to use only from two locations to stay safe.

thanks bro for help

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Sir I paid the Invoice # 398 so now what to do??

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

here is my Order Number is: 3310111370

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

It is the first time for me to use RDA or RDP so any help about what should i do now?
I used rapidleech account before and know how to use it but for RDA it is my first time

Dear sir I need to buy a RDA service but I need to clear something here: I will use this service to download some legal files from some filehosts ( HF mostly ) and reupload them again to HF after added some info and insider guides So the Question is: Will HF ban my premium account when I use it on the server to download and upload and at the same time I use from my location too? In case i want to use the same premium account for Ex from italy to download files to my desktop and later I use it from server location to download and upload too, So does that risky??

thanks

We cannot guarantee it but as explained by lockers if you multi use your account in a control way and don't abuse their service and I can't see any reason for them to block your account.

Netherlands RDAs are HERE!

For few days we are offering Major discounts on our UK services, Grab your slot while its valid-

20% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "BNX558C9OO"- 2 slots

30% Discount for First Month only - "2HZYTX89SQ"- 3 slots

Regards

demo please

hello, could i try the demo?

thank you very much :D

---------- Post added 30th Mar 2013 at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 29th Mar 2013 at 10:21 PM ----------

hello, is it possible that i can try demo server?

PM demo, thank you very much...

send NL100 demo please

my rdp is working very good until now. support is good and fast and they installed everything what i need. i hope to not exist any problem in the future and to have a long-term partnership because i'm very satisfied with this rdp. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back